US$171
US$187
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
ComfortInn
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
BestWestern.com
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$104
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$231
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive suiteroom was cleanpool and hot tubnext morningdesk clerkbooked this hotelcontinental breakfastbagelsgreat place to stayairportdarienmicrowave
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I've stayed at this motel several times. This time they are STILL remodeling which didn't affect our room experience but breakfast was at best...horrible...Fresh fruit, yogurt or muffins that didn't come out of a box would have been much more appreciated than the bread, english muffins...too much just bread,..oh and biscuits & gravy...not a very healthy offering either morning. I have one great thing to say, the staff was wonderful, from fixing our broken toilet seat to accomodating a slightly late checkout...The rooms are just rough, pillows are so tiny on this huge king bed and were flat, all 4 of them....Wish the hotel met my standards like the staff did!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbus/Rickenbacker, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hello! Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you decided to stay with us again. I am however, sorry that this time it wasn't up to your standards. I would like to just fill you in on a few things, so that maybe your next experience would be more enjoyable. As you said, we are under renovations so we are doing what we can with what we have. Our renovations are due to be completed in only a few weeks! We are going to have a larger, more open breakfast area, more breakfast choices, and more seating to accommodate the needs of our guests. This is something we are excited about! I also would like to mention that the pillows are what the brand standard requires for our brand. That is something we have to follow. I am sorry that they weren't comfortable to you. I hope that if you are in the area again, you will stay with us.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Phone never worked. Pool was only open until 10:00 and hot tub did not work on Monday evening.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for leaving a review for our hotel. I am sorry that you had issues with your phone. I am not sure if you know, but you can report it and we can change your room if necessary so all things are in working order. I also want to apologize for the hours of the pool. That is what is set and advertised for our hotel, and at this time cannot be changed. The hot tub has been fixed since your stay so, I hope that if you return sometime soon, you are able to enjoy that!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Very clean and comfortable-- location was great! Will definitely be stayed here next trip to Columbus

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbus/Rickenbacker, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Hello! Thank you for your very nice review. We strive to make every guest feel as you did, and we look forward to seeing you when you return!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The motel is currently under construction so there was debris and dumpsters on tge property. When I checked in I had to wait for the 2 ladies to finish their non business related conversation before I was acknowledged. I took the elevator to the second floor and wasn't sure tge elevator was going to make it, due to the creaking of the doors. Other than those items, my stay was as expected at a Bayfront motel. A comfortable bed with a clean room

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I want to apologize that the service was not up to par. I will make sure to talk with the staff about making sure guests are priority. This is the first I have heard about the elevator creaking and we will take note of that to make sure it is all in working order. We are glad the rest of your stay was enjoyable and hope that you will visit again.