US$208
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$175
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$76
US$65
US$166
US$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$76
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Red Roof
US$62
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom finefront deskhot eggsmicrowave and mini fridgehotel experiencesquiet locationspecial thanksbreakfast selectiondecent sizein room coffeewaffle makermorning breakfasthot waterfitness roombagelscomfortable stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 May 2017

It is best to GPS this location as you can miss it if not. The rooms were standard Quality Inn rooms that were clean and offered a quiet location. The breakfast is a standard Quality Inn breakfast so do not expect more.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The Quality Inn of Obetz, OH is a conveniently located property, located just off I-270. It is located in something of a manufacturing-shipping area, which is not a bad thing. Lots of trucks, but no noticeable noise inside the inn. The entire area feels safe.

We were greeted warmly by the desk person, who was somewhat harried by a computer glitch. She was able to check us in despite the computer problem.

The room was satisfactory, not sparkling new and pristine, but totally serviceable, comfortable, and well maintained. Exceptionally clean. This Inn offers great value.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stay over 200 + days in hotels all over the upper US and have very few hotels that strike me as "This is my goto hotel for this area"

If I am in the Columbus area and need a hotel is the best around. My work has their corporate office here and I have stayed in many Baymont, Extended stay, Holiday in express, and Best western in the area. This is my favorite now. GREAT STAFF!!!! The hotel is roomy and has easy access to get into with baggage. Elevators for access to other floors.

Rooms have nice tub and shower, good hot water. A/C units with wall controls, Wall mounted TV, refrigerator and microwave. Bedside power ports with USB also. Large desk work space. Bathroom is also larger than most with a large sink space. In room coffee pot and / or tea. 24/7 coffee in the lobby also.

Things I noticed but did not use was the fitness room, and a business center with a computer. Also there is a breakfast, not sure yet what it entails but it has a large seating area.

Bed was very comfortable for the short nap I took upon arriving. Room also has a luggage stand and an ironing board and iron.

Internet was above average during peak time and while my 2 phones and a tablet were updating apps, I did a speed test of 18mb download speed and 9mb upload speed. Though this isn't the fastest it is more than ample to a person who works on their computer online all the time.

I would recommend that anyone staying in the Columbus area to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gene L
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This has always been great place to stay
The staff is great the hotel is always clean and the management is always kind and very friendly
The breakfast is excellent and coffe 24/7 is always a plus
If ever in Columbus this is the place to stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brianjm26
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My husband, youngest son and I were attending our son's graduation from Ohio University and decided to stay in Obetz instead of Athens. Check-in was quick and easy. The hotel is on the smaller side so it was relatively quiet.
The room (king suite) was roomy and comfortable. Although there was a small business center and fitness room, we didn't have time to use them. Internet/wifi was free and good - lots of tv channels including some premium ones.
The real gem in this hotel is the staff. Craig checked us in - friendly, fast and informative. He was great! Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful, polite and smiling. They took excellent care of us!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Guest -
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Obetz, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't wait to share the kind words and appreciation to the staff. I am so glad to hear that our associates were very friendly and could be so helpful. We do try our hardest to make sure that each guest feels as though they are the most special guest of all. Our goal is to provide guests with a memorable experience that far exceeds their expectations.
I am always available to my guests and I want to ensure your stay is extra special. I hope to see you again and please have a great day.

Thank you very much for your business and I hope you now understand what Quality truly is! It's our promise -

Janet McGuire