All reviewsfront deskhot eggsmicrowave and mini fridgehotel experiencesquiet locationbreakfast selectionroom was cleandecent sizein room coffeewaffle makermorning breakfasthot waterbagelscolumbus areagreat place to staytruckingexpressway
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This has always been great place to stay
The staff is great the hotel is always clean and the management is always kind and very friendly
The breakfast is excellent and coffe 24/7 is always a plus
If ever in Columbus this is the place to stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brianjm26
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My husband, youngest son and I were attending our son's graduation from Ohio University and decided to stay in Obetz instead of Athens. Check-in was quick and easy. The hotel is on the smaller side so it was relatively quiet.
The room (king suite) was roomy and comfortable. Although there was a small business center and fitness room, we didn't have time to use them. Internet/wifi was free and good - lots of tv channels including some premium ones.
The real gem in this hotel is the staff. Craig checked us in - friendly, fast and informative. He was great! Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful, polite and smiling. They took excellent care of us!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Guest -
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Obetz, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't wait to share the kind words and appreciation to the staff. I am so glad to hear that our associates were very friendly and could be so helpful. We do try our hardest to make sure that each guest feels as though they are the most special guest of all. Our goal is to provide guests with a memorable experience that far exceeds their expectations.

Thank you very much for your business and I hope you now understand what Quality truly is! It's our promise -

Reviewed 11 April 2017

First off most important thing of this hotel is that if you set the thermostat fan to high it will run continuously! For all you people that need white noise or a fan to sleep this was AMAZING! haha! Now down to the other stuff. My husband and I stayed overnight. Hotel was clean. Husband was put off by the tube tv in the room but honestly we didn't even have a need for it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a microwave and mini fridge in the room. There was plenty of room (we had king sized bed). I thought the bed was fine however my husband did not (to be fair we sleep in a tempurpedic bed so its hard to compare). Morning breakfast was good. Hot eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffle maker, bagels, cereal, fruit, yogurt. Hotel was conveniently located near highway so wasn't more than 15-20 min from any place we wanted to go. However be aware the area is filled with round a bouts (which I hate!). Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017

The hotel was clean and well maintained.Craig, at the front desk was exceptionally helpful throughout our stay.Breakfast was good,and the attendant there was friendly and kept the food up and the area clean.

There were several minor issues that should be addressed in order to improve quality service: There should be a ramp to allow easier access and mobility of the luggage cart, as well as having the luggage cart serviced, or replaced, as it was very wobbly and unstable, In order to retrieve our luggage we had to use a side door, not the entrance which was inconvenient. Other than that I suggest that housekeeping not try to enter a stay over's room at 8 in the morning, especially on a weekend. And also allow the guest more than 5 seconds to answer a knock. If my door hadn't been bolted, the housekeeper would have walked into our room while we were alseep.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Guest -
I do want to thank you for letting me know about the minor issues, as it is very important so that we have the opportunity to learn and it also helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I will address these issues in our weekly meeting and at any time please feel free to call me or better yet, come to the desk and ask for me. I am always available to my guests and I want to ensure your stay is extra special. I hope to see you again and please have a great day.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms and the washroom was a decent size. A bit tricky to find the hotel the first time but it is close to the expressway and therefore easy to get around the city. Room rates very reasonable and there was a good breakfast selection.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Guest -
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Obetz, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't wait to share the kind words and appreciation to the staff. I am so glad to hear that our associates were very friendly and could be so helpful. Yes sir, we do like our job and try our hardest to make sure that each guest feels as though they are the most special guest of all. Our goal is to provide guests with a memorable experience that far exceeds their expectations. Feedback from our guests is what gives us the opportunity to learn and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.