Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Hotels.comUS$148
Expedia.comUS$148
FindHotelUS$164
All reviews convention center baked potato nationwide arena parking garage indoor outdoor pool free happy hour blue jackets game room key breakfast and dinner hot breakfast great stay within walking distance king suite other hotels would stay here again north market kickback
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Stayed here for 2 nights for a volleyball tournament at the convention center, which is attached to the hotel and very convenient for quick access. Covered parking garage underneath hotel as well for a nominal fee was very helpful. Hotel was very clean, all staff was very friendly and welcoming. They even started breakfast an hour early to accommodate everyone who was there for the tournament! Also they have a evening drinks and light food from 5:30-7pm which was nice. I asked for a quiet room and it was provided to me which I appreciate. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021

I am 14 and writing this review. The staff here are the most enthusiastic and kind people I have ever seen. After they serve you free Drinks, breakfast, and dinner they are always thinking about the customer first.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Drury Inns have become our new go-to for moderate hotel accommodations. From arrival to departure, we enjoyed every minute of our stay. Rooms are very clean, spacious and have those extra touches of luxury. Rooms are QUIET. Cost is higher than popular chains like Holiday Inn Express, however, considering how a decent dinner and excellent breakfast are provided on site, room rates are ultimately fairly comparable to the other chains.
Shoutout to the manager, Leslie. She is a true gem. Leslie is extremely welcoming and attentive--to everyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank annetterr62
Reviewed 20 December 2020

My 5 children and I stayed at this property for 19 days in December 2020. Due to Covid my children couldn't take advantage of many of the places Columbus bad to offer. The staff here got to know us and made us feel like a part of their family. There wasn't a day that went by that my kids didn't feel special. Two staff even helped me have a Christmas celebration for the kids.

Personal reviews from my kids:
- 7yo daughter said this is the place she would go if she could take a vacation anywhere in the world.
- 8yo son wants to be back for his birthday in March.
- 10yo daughter said it was the best 3 weeks of her life.
- 14yo son said he felt like Zach & Cody (The Suite Life).
- 15yo daughter said that she would dearly miss everyone and only wanted to stay at this property when we visit Columbus.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Our entire family, 2 adults and 4 children came from out of state because the youngest had an appointment at the children's hospital. Having a suite and two meals provided made the situation so much easier. Also, the staff are very friendly and helpful. We felt they really cared about us.

Date of stay: December 2020