“Fish and Chips!”
Review of The Pub - CLOSED

The Pub
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a large group while attending a conference and really liked it. I had the fish and chips and it was very good, nice sized portions as well. Our service was also very good considering the large group we had, I would return.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Found them listed under internet search "Sports bars" last weekend. Sunday, I drove over an hour to meet with friends for Sunday football. Got a cheery greeting from a staffer pretty enough to be a model! But inside, found only 5 or 6 tv's scattered widely around the room. Worse still, they didn't have Directv, and NO football games were on any tv. This is no sportsbar!! We went upstairs to D&B. Would have rated higher, but for misleading ads.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My brother and I met here for dinner since this is one of his office hangouts and I have to admit I didn't even know it was here. I feel like these guys need to promote themselves more. It's in the outdoor area of Polaris across from Cheesecake Factory. It was pretty quiet when we met here late on a Monday afternoon. We had the barbecue crisps as starters, which were delicious, and we both had the fish & chips, which were fantastic. This is one of the few places in town where I've seen Carlsberg on tap, one of my favorites.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We love this place. Other reviews call it a bit of England, and it does transport you without being corny. It has a large heavy bar and a good selection of craft and import beers and whiskeys. The food is good with all the usuals, bangers and mash, shepherds pie and fish and chips. The fish and chips and burgers are top notch. One thing you don't see everywhere is the Scotch egg, a hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage. It's not like any other appetizer and I highly recommend it. An added bonus is that there is rarely a wait.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Visited here for a party. The food and atmosphere were very good. Would recommend trying this place if you're in the Polaris area.