“Best al pastor tacos in Columbus”

Los Guachos Taqueria
Ranked #56 of 2,356 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Los Guachos serves authentic Mexican food and drinks.They have a variety of tacos to choose from and they are priced per taco. You can pick from fish, chicken, pork, even cow tongue tacos. They also serve a variety of other dishes as well as the normal chips, salsa, guac, etc. Their prices are exceptionally reasonable.
There is not wait service, so you order at the counter and they call your name once your food is ready. If you are a lover of Mexican Cuisine you should certainly give them a try.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I randomly saw Los Guachos featured on Experience Columbus and I was determined to get there after seeing that rotating spit of marinated pork. We were just utterly unprepared for how great it was going to be. The selection and ingredients are top notch, the staff if friendly and hardworking, and on top being deliciously authentic and fresh, the prices are so reasonable. I am a huge Chipotle/Qdoba fan and this place is close enough to my house that I don't think I'll be returning to the fast-casual places.

Get the tacos al pastor or the gringas- you have to try that marinated pork, which is in both. My husband got the nachos, and they were also really great (and big).

There isn't a lot of seating for dine-in, so be prepared to get carryout if needed. They have fresh salsas, limes, other toppings ready for you to take to-go, too, which is so thoughtful.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Do you love tacos? Oh man you have to try this joint cheap awesome taco truck style so good gimme more all of them. The best Al-pastor I have ever had lived it you will to unless you are a fool then more for me!

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Went with my husband and 2 daughters ages 17 and 4. The food was GREAT! Chips were great. Wish they sold beer but if they did you'd never get a table since there are only like 10 tables in the whole place. Had to sit like Hawks just to get one. Also had to shower and wash all our clothes when we got home - super smelly. Next time will get take out.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

If you need a Mexican food fix this is your place, the Al Pastor is their signature taco and you will know why when you take the first bite! Definitely give it a try, the prices aren't bad either!

1  Thank Robert S