All reviews valet parking room was clean nationwide arena courtyard marriott front desk short walk hockey game valet service starbucks coffee convention center stayed here for one night location is great wonderful hotel booked this hotel short north nice stay business trip
Reviewed 29 October 2018

A/C in the room was noisy. Sounds in the hall were easily heard in the room. My room overlooked the alley so the 4:30 wake-up by the garbage truck was not so fun. When I checked out the young lady asked if I wanted the charges put on the card I gave them last night, when I said that I believed the company that made the reservation was paying, she said, "oh, that's right". Then the hotel charged the room to my credit card anyway.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Liz B, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Craig H,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience at the Courtyard Columbus Downtown. I will definitely look into the issues with your room. Please reach out to me directly if the payment situation has not yet been resolved.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We booked two rooms at this hotel just last weekend, the people who work here are very nice. Clean rooms, very helpful and accommodating. Nice location. Pool area very well kept. Did not eat at the restaurant so not sure how the food is. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Columbus Downtown. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Pretty awesome location and has almost everything you need at a little walk. Hotel appeared remodeled with antique type furniture. Very kind and helpful staff at check in. Though the rooms were clean, there was a Weird smell which never went away. The Bistro is not worth paying for for the options it has. Really lacks vegetarian options. After all a decent hotel, and would have given 4stars if I didn’t have to pay in north of $250 per night for this.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bihadi
Ben B, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Bihadi,

Thank you very much for your rating and honest feedback. I apologize for any odor issues experienced during your stay, and thank you for commenting on it so that we may resolve those kind of issues going forward.

Regarding The Bistro: many of the items can be made for vegetarians, upon request; additionally, there are several items that are meatless - just ask the server if assistance is needed locating those items. My apologies that it seemed there were no vegetarian options.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope to serve you again when in Columbus!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent location; staff was friendly;room was spacious and clean; valet was quick and friendly

Overall great place for a quick overnight close to OSU campus.

Thank you to the staff whom I called twice to double check our reservation and let them know we would be arriving late.

You have made travel so easy.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review! Hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Amazing staff at check-in. Super helpful and very accommodating. Room was clean and interesting architecture. Would definitely stay here again. We did not use the valet service and opted for the self park garage a block away.

Date of stay: September 2018

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Columbus Downtown. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Columbus!