1,038 results
All reviews north market short north convention center great location valet parking high street presidential suite bars and restaurants nationwide arena within walking distance valet service directly across the street free breakfast the breakfast area hotel is located per day great place to stay
Reviewed 5 June 2015

I have stayed at this facility many times, but this time we had several problems. Upon my arrival there was a musty/moldy smell coming from the air conditioning unit in the bedroom. I reported it early the next day to the staff. I heard nothing. I reported it again the next day, still heard nothing. On the final day, when I again voiced my concerns the front desk offered to move us to a different room. We had already been there four nights, without air conditioning.

We had other problems as well, the sofa bed was not made back into the couch unless we did it ourselves. The lamp in the bedroom was not working, and the noise from traffic awoke us most nights.

We had a suite which was otherwise comfortable, but watch your billing. We were over billed and double billed for parking services. When trying to address these problems, the staff told us they had no record of any problems being brought to their attention. What a convenient excuse!

Room Tip: Would not recommend staying in rooms overlooking High St.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Needleart
Reviewed 5 June 2015

the entire hotel staff was both friendly and respectful, in addition to providing a clean and quiet environment. hotel is in an excellent location for access to the convention center, restaurants, and some shopping.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here just one night for business, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were nice and modern and clean. The bathroom looked like it had just been redone, and it was a nice, large, modern shower. The towels were a little thin/cheap, but there were plenty of them. The free breakfast in the morning was pretty good, as well. The staff were all very friendly. There is no self parking option here, only valet, but they retrieved my car quickly the next morning so that was good, as well.
Overall, a very pleasant stay, and I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Thanks! :)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank NicoleCincy
Reviewed 28 May 2015

My husband and I came in town for a friend's wedding. The bride and groom had blocked off rooms at this hotel, which is why we stayed there. The hotel is nice and in an excellent location. It is on the same block as North Market, which is an awesome market with various foods from different countries, a wine shop, and so much more. It is also walking distance to multiple bars and restaurants. The staff was also very friendly and willing to help. Also, the continental breakfast was better than expected. One negative about the rooms is that the walls are not very sound proof. I was woken up on Saturday morning from music over a block away that was playing for the breast cancer walk that was going on. Also, even after I was given the wifi password for the free wifi, I could never get it to connect.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Perfect for business travel. Providing consistent service and look & feel across all hotels. Friendly staff, nice rooms, great internet and great fitness center. Ideal location downtown close to conference center. Only 15 min to airport.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business