“No longer open”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #1,253 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: For starters, you will always find five things: 32 ice cold draft beers, a mouthwatering menu full of the pub fare you love, every sporting event you desire to watch year-round on 34 HDTV’s, a festive atmosphere full of fun and friends, and, last but not least, the Tilted Kilt girls eager to put a smile on your face and make you feel right at home. We're in the business of lifting spirits one burger, one beer, one guest, one visit, at a time. So the next time you're nearby, whether at happy hour, noon or night, stop in and see us.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place was fun, but very overpriced. It is a no wonder it has gone out of business. We had a tradition to come here every year for march madness 1st rounds, but that was the only time I ever came. Don't get me wrong, the atmosphere is nice, but I shouldn't pay $5+ for a beer at any bar. I would spend $70 on just myself, which is why we started going somewhere else for day 2 games.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped in last weekend before we went over to the new IKEA. It was ghost town in here on a Saturday during lunch hour. The service was good and the food was delicious I recommend the chicken wrap! I would come back again soon- just hoping they're doing well considering we were 1 of 3 tables there.

1  Thank StevenandBethanie
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Total ghost town at 8pm on a Sat when every other restaurant down the road crazy busy. A few good looking girls but with no smiles or personality (except the bartender) and service slower than the Celtics defense.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I am not a big fan of these hooters styled places.. Usually they do not server that good food either, but this join was nice surprised. We gathered here for some beers and food, my sirloin salad was really good and service was superb. Great place!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I like this chain. Great sports bar, very good food, very good service. And the beer is great also. Definitely recommend!