Lowest prices for your stay
Doubletree.com
PricelineUS$119
Expedia.comUS$107
StayForLongUS$143
1,542 results
All reviews double tree supreme court capital club corner suite wet bar living area arena district short north cosi
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2020 via mobile

The room was nice, really liked the layout. The view was nice overlooking the city.

It costs $25 per day to park in hotel garage which sucked because we had 2 cars. Paid to park and then had my broken into overnight and valuables stolen.

Have no problem paying to park, although $25 a night is pretty steep. But if they’re charging that much a day to park they could at least monitor the lot or control who enters.

Decent room but definitely wouldn’t recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Was told by hilton representatives that this hotel has a juquzzi tub in the room and they have rooms available. So I book it and cut my night short. They charge you to park at their hotel...wtf.???!!??!! I get to the room and no juquzzi tub. Front desk said they have no rooms with juquzzi tub. I wasn't happy for sure. Its 11pm or so when I arrive now i have to look for a different hotel bc Im not going to stay at a placed that lied just to get me there, pay for parking at hotel, and just the valu for their price wasn't there.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 16 March 2020

The stay was horrible. Everything advertised was not available which is a crime under the consumer protection laws. I dropped off my blazer for dry cleaning and was told it will be ready next day. Upon checking to see if it's complete I'm told it was never picked up. The manager on duty wasn't going to tell me either. I was there for a business event and was unimpressed. I had to search for a dry cleaner and forced to be late to my own EVENT. Next went to get coffee as advertised and NO COFFEE they were closed.(Starbucks) I asked front desk about it they told me they don't open until 8. I showed him the website and hotel information said 6am. He rolled his eyes and said we have low occupancy I don't know what to tell you. No sugar was in the room to utilize coffee maker. The staff was rude. The water in shower never got hot is remained lukewarm the entire stay. Glenn had the worst attitude. He did not greet me upon entering for check in. He did not even ask if I was a Hilton member to retrieve the water and internet code I never received. Rebecca tried to help but it was far too late Glenn ruined everything specifically my blazer and his lack of responsibility to contact a paying guest whom explained the importance of the event and urgency. Hilton Brand is declining it seems. Oh the were out of cookies

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MagickbyNature
Reviewed 11 March 2020

This hotel has horrible customer service!! I tried to
Cancel last night of my stay 6 days in advance and they told me they would not do it because it was not within the 7 day cancellation window. 7 days? I asked to speak to someone in sales and he was so rude to me. He spoke to me in a very insulting tone and it’s clear he’s had poor training and no leadership experience Based on how he felt appropriate to speak to a customer. This is why I’m a Marriott loyalist. This property is a thumbs down

Trip type: Travelled with family
RaToyaM, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear NataliebU3565LB,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lack of service that you have experienced prior to your stay here at The Doubletree Suites by Hilton in Downtown Columbus. Those are not our normal standards and I want to assure you that our entire staff has been advised of the proper way we conduct our guest requests communications. At the Doubletree we take pride in ensuring each guest receives individualized, professional service while enjoying our clean and comfortable rooms. After looking into your requests, the Sales Manager that you are referring to, was only following the procedures that are set in place for our groups. As a result of this, I have changed your departure date per your request to Sunday, March 15, 2020. I know this letter cannot change what has happened, but my hope is to show you how much we value you as our guest.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your upcoming stay at our hotel. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

The rooms in the doubletree need something of a facelift. No USB chargers, loose tap, clogged drain and a rusty shower drain.
The vanity in the bathroom still had rings from the last guests tooth paste.

It was mostly clean and the service was adequate, but of all the Doubletree Hotels this was by the far the least formidable.
This Diamond member will wait a few years before trying this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ThirstyTraveller88

Dear ThirstyTraveller88,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Doubletree Suites Columbus Downtown, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a Hilton Honors Member, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Doubletree Suites Columbus Downtown and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Columbus.