Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$136
Expedia.comUS$136
Orbitz.comUS$136
Trip.comUS$144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Five minutes from the “horseshoe”. Very convenient location. Clean rooms, clean hotel and friendly staff. And yes they all wore masks. Restaurant on the site has good food. The bread is hands down the best. When I’m back to visit my kid at OSU, I’ll be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

Stopped in Columbus for a one day getaway and chose this location. New property, very clean and stylish. Nice ambiance, very inviting. Friendly staff. Limited services due to the current situation, however, went above and beyond to accommodate our needs.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2020

I stayed at the hotel for 5 days the second week it was open. At that time all employees, except the cleaning staff, were wearing masks. There was plexiglass and the employees worked hard, with limited number to make drinks, bring up towels and leave them at my door, etc. Looking at the rating below, I hope that they can continue, as they did in the first weeks, to wear masks. This was my number one concern, as my son had surgery at OSU. Beds, cleanliness of my room was amazing. The staff, was safe, while I was there, and were more than accommodating.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020

The hotel itself is fine: It's only a few weeks old, and beds are comfortable. I am currently staying at the hotel, though, and what I find appalling is that almost no staff members are wearing masks. At the front desk, agents step around from the plexiglass shields, not wearing masks, and hand you keys, making it impossible to socially distance. Housekeepers don't wear masks, either. Step off an elevator and encounter a staff member? They'll likely be mask-less, as well. It's crazy to think that one of the simplest ways of protecting guests and colleagues isn't being followed. Marriott can boast all it wants about its so-called "commitment to cleanliness," but simply having employees wear face coverings would go so much further.

Date of stay: June 2020