Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
Hyatt.comUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
HurbUS$143
All reviews jason's deli covered garage great hotel free breakfast oatmeal close to downtown sitting area restaurants within walking distance mini fridge spacious rooms free shuttle great stay parking garage convenient location would definitely stay here again business trip convention center
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021

I was in Columbus for 1 night & need a clean, comfortable room. I found it. It was late when I got to check in, but the front desk made me feel welcomed. I will plan on staying here again the next trip to Columbus.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I really enjoy staying at the hyatt place osu, i was happy to see the same happy faces( staff members) when i arrived. The always friendly staff recognized me as well, and made my stay a memorable one.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Standard Hyatt Place with large rooms. Minifridge, no microwave in room, Shower, no tub.

Free Parking in parking garage in front. In door pool. Very limited breakfast due to covid. Reliable wifi. Limited housekeeping due to covid

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ORD-TGU
Reviewed 4 January 2021

I really wanted a smoking room not available when reserved the room over all it was a nice experience my husband an I really liked the small get away we don’t get alone time but over all we enjoyed it

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I had to stay for one night. The hotel was clean and had a strict mask policy for everyone. I checked in a little after midnight and staff was alert and ready for me. I had reserved a King High Bedroom. The room was beautiful and had a huge couch and personalized tv that I was not expecting. I did not want to leave in the morning! Breakfast was grab and go. Everything was individually wrapped and staff had food made to order for you. My stay was wonderful. 5/5.

Date of stay: December 2020