Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
SAVE US$19
Hotels.comUS$122
Expedia.comUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
All reviews pool and hot tub an upper floor common areas oatmeal one bedroom suite microwave and fridge air conditioner great stay front desk enjoyed our stay easy access comfortable beds next morning nice hotel polaris accommodations pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel! Location is strategic, near Polaris mall. Pool and hot tub are open and limited to 20 people at a time (hot tub is hotter at night than in the morning), hot breakfast is a nice scrambled egg, biscuit, gravy, sausage, with oatmeal, cereal and fresh fruits. Afternoon kick back is such a pleasant surprise, mixed alcoholic drink, pasta, salad and soup. Very nice! The staffs are very friendly, from front desk, food area (Zoe!) and housekeeping. Hotel is immaculately clean, TV remote is sanitized, room is very clean and lobby is spacious and clean. Soda and hot tea/cocoa are available 24/7. We love our stay there and the friendliness of the staff is definitely exceptional!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MbikzRoundTheWorld
Reviewed 14 January 2021

I researched for hours looking for a hotel that I could take my two dogs, one large and one small, and kids of varying ages. I had a list of amenities and this is one of the few I could find that not only met all of my wishes and more, but was also still reasonably priced! The daily pet fee is less than what other hotels of this quality were charging. The customer service was beyond what we expected. We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable throughout our stay. My dogs do not usually enjoy being away from home, but even they were able to relax. They still offered a free hot breakfast, which is rare during covid. They also had free dinner which is great when you have kids! And the adult guests were served up to three drinks, which was a nice treat. We didn’t have any issues. The place was modern and clean. All of the staff, and even other guests, were so friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and will choose Drury Hotels going forward!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

We had a very nice family get together at this hotel! Check-in was easy and welcoming! We had a one bedroom suite but there is no kitchen, just a microwave and mini fridge. They did provide us with an additional mini fridge. This hotel has been open for just over a year so it is clean and fresh. They provide nightly food (chicken fingers, broccoli Alfredo, soup and a coupon for three adult beverages. Breakfast was eggs, potatoes and oatmeal.
All food was served from behind plexiglass.
The pool area was nice as was the exercise room. The location of this hotel is excellent as the are many shopping and eating options close by. The best thing about this hotel was the friendly people who work at this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2020

I was here with a school golf team. All total, we had 5 rooms. The golf team was very happy that the pool and hot tub were open. The boys also liked the food in the morning and the beverage station that was ion all day, The rooms were clean and had plenty of pillows, towels, etc. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I first checked into an upper floor king room. As soon as I walked in I heard the highway. It was very loud. I asked to be placed not eh non highway side and luckily they had a room for me. The front desk upgraded me to a huge one bedroom suite. It was whisper quiet and very large. I liked that the air conditioner was in the hallway instead of the bedroom. It made it even more quiet. Both rooms had a good bathroom setup with an actual door and around the corner from the bedroom. We will stay here again next summer for a tournament.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Very clean, new hotel! I used to search for Embassy Suites but ever since I stayed at a Drury Inn in San Antonio, this is the first Hotel chain I look for on any vacation! Stayed with my family for a short (1 night) work trip to Ohio. The stay was in August, during COV-ID, and they still had the evening food & drinks as well as breakfast in the morning. The choices were a little limited from their normal variety, but no complaints! They didn't use the pandemic as a way out of providing the extras that I look for from a hotel. So many hotels are NOT offering extras & blaming the virus, but Drury found a way to still provide in a safe manner - Thank you!!!

Date of stay: August 2020