Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton.comUS$164
Expedia.comUS$164
PricelineUS$164
Hotels.comUS$164
Agoda.comUS$164
Lol.travelUS$176
All reviews rooftop bar filtered water trendy hotel hilton app short north the location is perfect ice bucket convention center long weekend house keeping hilton brand fire pit the room was nice definitely stay here again yogurt beautiful hotel valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for two nights. Extremely nice and helpful staff and very clean hotel. The location is perfect to walk to restaurants and the North Market which is great!! And, the rooftop bar is so stunning. Great food, drinks, fire pit and amazing views of downtown Columbus. Also, they have a restaurant downstairs and fire pits out front. The rooms are modern and beautiful. They have a nice small refrigerator, glass bottle to get filtered water down the hall, hairdryers, very nice coffee maker, ice bucket, etc. This is gonna be our go to hotel every-time we are in Columbus.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020

My husband and I stayed at Canopy Hotel for our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary. We only stayed for 1 night but the customer service representatives made it very memorable. Specifically, I would like to thank Hunter at the front desk. She was extremely professional and nice. We got complimentary items for our anniversary celebration.

The hotel itself if very modern, sleek and clean. We stayed in a corner room which was worth it! The shower was amazing! Would highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: I would suggest a corner room
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank pfessler2
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Our stay was amazing from check in to check out! It was our 15 year anniversary and everyone was so kind and accommodating! Not only were we surprised at how beautiful the place was but we were taken back when we hit our room and it was upgraded to a corner suite!!! How kind of them to do! We didn’t expect it nor ask for it. Danny, the manager, was very kind as we spoke couple times regarding my concerns for the rooftop bar/restaurants. I wanted to make sure I got an outside view and I got just that! Beautiful outside view with amazing hosts and waitresses! The place was clean, modern, up kept and smelled very nice! It even had all essentials we left back home! :) I told my husband I’d like to back weekly! It was my favorite hotel! My only downside, no parking. There is a garage nearby but coat $15 for night. I think the hotel
Could cover that and/or comp at least half the ticket. You can park on he street.. IF you can find any availability. I understand anything downtown you typically pay for but having to come and go can add up when you have to park in a garage. We had to pay $4 for hour of parking in there and then $16 when we checked out. That would be only negative. I love the view, although balcony’s would be beautiful! Also they had a nice area for seating out front. A couch with a beautiful fire!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Khoss22
Reviewed 31 August 2020

This is a great hotel. It is on a year old, so everything is very new and modern. With the Hilton app, you can use your phone as your room key. The room was excellent and very clean. We had a corner king room on 11th floor. We were amazed at how little noise you here in the hallways and next room. Felt like we had entire floor to ourselves. The bedding was very comfortable. Everything in the room was very well maintained. We saw no signs of wear and tear like you sometimes do in hotels, everything worked. The rooftop bar is excellent. They have some seating outside and that provides a nice view from the top floor. The only two things I wish were different this stay, was that there is no microwave in the room, so you can’t heat up food you may bring back to the room and the main restaurant on the first floor was closed due to covid precautions. Because of the restaurant closure dining options were limited to the rooftop bar which didn’t open until 4 pm which meant there was no hot breakfast. You could but a breakfast bag for $5 but it only contained orange juice, yogurt, and a pastry. Those were minor inconveniences though. Once covid issues are over, this will not be an issue. Overall the hotel and the staff were EXCELLENT. They made our 3 night stay and memorable one. We will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 15 August 2020

Waiter was rude at the rooftop restaurant/bar and we waited 30 minutes to get our order in. I heard rumors that a worker had Covid then they closed the next day but when I called they said they couldn’t disclose the reason as to why they closed, it was just due to “unforeseen circumstances”. Seems like they don’t care about the safe and healthy of anyone.

Date of stay: August 2020