Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
PricelineUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Lol.travelUS$193
1,315 results
All reviews evening reception columbus airport close to the airport great stay complimentary breakfast shuttle service business trip conference couch downtown hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night with my family before an early morning flight out of Columbus. The hotel and room were very clean and you could tell they were following all current Covid protocols. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, which was perfect for a family of four. It’s only a four minute drive to the airport so this will surely be our hotel of choice anytime we may fly out early from Columbus.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020

If you are traveling during this pandemic, I highly recommend NOT staying at this hotel. I am writing this review as a CURRENT guest. Though Hilton hotels seems to be working diligently to pretend they are being cautious in this time, this establishment at least is not following the face covering guidelines for both staff and enforcing it with patrons. I do not feel comfortable here and the lack of measures they are using to enforce safety. For the 4 staff members I have directly interacted with, 3 of them did not have their masks pulled over their nose and mouth ( though they wore them as chin straps). People congregate both in the lobby and at breakfast without masks and no one is asked to put a mask on. The cleaning staff seem to be taking precautions but by how the hotel is run, I doubt the cleanliness and assume people are taking shortcuts as they are with the Ohio guidelines. I am traveling to this area to take my grandmother to medical appointments and I regret staying here. Look elsewhere for the time being. I’m hopeful Hilton will take steps to take their customers’ health into consideration but for now, shame on them.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank whitneythomas1
Janet Miller, Accounting / Finance at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Good afternoon whitneythomas1,

Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel while you were staying with you. I can personally assure you that we are taking the guidelines and procedures very seriously here at the hotel. While we do have room for improvement, we are making strides in the proper direction.
We take the temperature of all of our associates prior to them starting work for the day, and we are constantly sanitizing as we go.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your concerns, and I will personally share your review with the other members of the management team.

I hope that you have a great day,

Reviewed 19 June 2020

Absolutely nothing went right with this stay.

No crib as requested. When one was brought it was simply left with the person saying "I don't know how to set this up".

No snacks in the room though I paid for a premiere room which supposedly came with an "extended snack bar".

Chicken quesadilla delivered by room service even though we had a long conversation about needing a vegetarian option. That was after four calls back and forth as room service refused to pick up the phone and then continuously took orders for things that couldn't prepare.

Finally, the room itself was hardly worth the money paid for it. Uncomfortable bed, broken appliances and shoddy construction. Add to that I was charged $20 more than the confirmed price when I reserved the room and you have the reason for my one star.

It was the first time I had stayed at an embassy suites in over a decade. It will be the last time for at least that long again. Do better, Hilton.

On the upside, the people (aside from the crib deliverer) were cheerful and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Chebasaz
Janet Miller, Other at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Good afternoon Chebasaz,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Columbus Airport. We take all feedback to heart so that we can improve on our day to day customer service.

I certainly do apologize for the crib not being delivered to your room as requested. I am also sorry that the food was not delivered the way you ordered it.

I have shared all of your comments and concerns with the other members of the management team, so that we can improve on our day to day operations.

I hope you have a great day,

Reviewed 15 April 2020 via mobile

Just arrived at the hotel from a long day of “delayed travel.” Seconds after exiting the airport, the hotel van was right there to pick us up. Talking about perfect timing. The timing was exact. The driver greeted us with true professionalism and genuine warmth and extraordinary customer service.

Upon arriving at the hotel, the chef had already prepared us a “selection of meal choices” to dine upon in our suite. A spread of “beverage selections” and “snacks” were also sitting out to choose from. Wow!!! Felt like a true VIP. You could tell care, attention and true excellence had gone into every detail. Everything was prepared and waiting.

I have traveled for business over 35 years and this is by far a true encounter of “excellence in customer service” in spite of the Covid Pandemic. Thank you Embassy Suites by Hilton at Columbus Airport hotel staff on 4/15/2020 for being absolutely, positively AWESOME!!!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Our family wedding trip was extremely pleasant and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. It was amazing! The food was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and the room was very clean. It was amazing!!!

Date of stay: March 2020