“Great Tacos”
Review of Condado Tacos

Condado Tacos
Ranked #382 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Love the pre-set menu of Tacos. They have huge variety with some unique flavors, but they serve these tacos quickly. Love the vibe!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food was soooo good! Went with a bunch of girlfriends, we each got different tacos, 1 off the list and 1 make your own. We shared everything! Take a bite and pass it on! Everything was soooo yummy and the blood orange margarita was very tasty and the guacamole was AMAZING! The only negative was maybe they were a little short staffed, the server was very friendly, just seemed to be missing most of the time.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

A little out of the ordinary with regards to the format of the menu and ordering. But don't let that stop you from enjoying some pretty great tacos. Suggestion: Try a few of their mixes before you make your own, you'll be impressed.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

visited during Superhero festival for the kids. The place did accommodate a big party. The menu was a bit confusing. The Mediterranean guacamole was excellent; the rest of the food only below average. The food came with a strange mix of temperature. The blood orange margarita was only fair. The food was soggy and didn't taste fresh even though made to order. It was cheap eats, so I think that is the draw.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

If you're looking for some unusual taco options and a great drink menu, Condado Tacos is a solid choice. I really wish we had something like this in Indianapolis. I visited with my kids and husband and we all chose different tacos. Some were really good, some were just ok, but nothing disappointed. I think this is the kind of place were you need to visit several times to figure out your own perfect taco combination (I loved the shrimp ceviche with pickled red onions, queso fresco and cilantro/lime aioli). The chips and queso were excellent, and I was thrilled to see a Paloma on the drink menu made with Mexican Squirt. I drank these every day at our resort in Cancun and the drink brought back great memories of relaxing by the beach.