“Not your typical taco restaurant”
Review of Condado Tacos

Condado Tacos
Ranked #380 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 8 September 2017

A little out of the ordinary with regards to the format of the menu and ordering. But don't let that stop you from enjoying some pretty great tacos. Suggestion: Try a few of their mixes before you make your own, you'll be impressed.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

visited during Superhero festival for the kids. The place did accommodate a big party. The menu was a bit confusing. The Mediterranean guacamole was excellent; the rest of the food only below average. The food came with a strange mix of temperature. The blood orange margarita was only fair. The food was soggy and didn't taste fresh even though made to order. It was cheap eats, so I think that is the draw.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

If you're looking for some unusual taco options and a great drink menu, Condado Tacos is a solid choice. I really wish we had something like this in Indianapolis. I visited with my kids and husband and we all chose different tacos. Some were really good, some were just ok, but nothing disappointed. I think this is the kind of place were you need to visit several times to figure out your own perfect taco combination (I loved the shrimp ceviche with pickled red onions, queso fresco and cilantro/lime aioli). The chips and queso were excellent, and I was thrilled to see a Paloma on the drink menu made with Mexican Squirt. I drank these every day at our resort in Cancun and the drink brought back great memories of relaxing by the beach.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service fresh food. Pick your toppings! Chips are good. Drinks have muttled fresh fruit! Peach lemonade was amazing! Can wait to return !

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is a chain that is becoming very popular in the Columbus area. There are several new restaurants that are popping up, this one in Easton. I tried the Columbus restaurant twice before but the lines were always too long. The wait here was pretty long as well, but we just walked around the Easton area waiting for their text letting us know the table was ready. Once we got their texts we were served immediately.

The guacamole was very good. The chips not so. The chips were too oily and fried. I got two tacos, both flour and both with two meats (an extra $2 per taco). One was with chorizo and beef brisket, the other with pollo and pulled pork. I ate the first and was quite full so took the rest home. Get the beans and rice separate rather than in the taco. The quantity is larger and it is easier to eat.

For the sauce, I'd suggest mango habanero. That's what my wife got and it was delicious and not too much heat. The margaritas were pretty good as well.

This place is inexpensive, decent food, and has good service! Worth a try!