All reviews great hotel ohio state room was clean bob evans free breakfast shuttle service front desk staff business center would stay here again i highly recommend this hotel easy access nice stay parking lot hot tub business trip osu lobby
Reviewed 5 August 2015

We stayed during an unusually busy weekend. A few things went wrong with the room we had selected online and it was not available upon check in. Cameron made sure he explained why and took care of any confusion that followed. The rooms were nice and quiet. The lobby and outdoor area was great and the conference rooms were nice and you could not hear outside noise when in use. The staff was friendly and a few stand out staff members made our stay truly memorable.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2015

I would like to thank all the staff. I personally had no issues or situations with my room, however, I know some of the ladies in our group had. The hotel staff was quick to make sure that things were taken care of or rectified for our group. Cameron, Scott and John and Gayle were very helpful throughout the weekend. I met with Maggie to set up the event and she was extremely helpful and kept in contact with me throughout the year prior to the event. I would recommend this hotel to others and definitely if you are having a group get together.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I stayed with a group of about 30 women in town for a get-together/conference. This hotel was wonderful and perfectly suited our needs. We found the rooms to be quiet and comfortable and the front desk staff was AMAZING!! I SO appreciated their friendliness and helpfulness. I did find one of the bar staff a bit gruff (you can't bring your own alcohol on the patio) and some good signage would have prevented that problem.
I would like to respond to "FriendshipSloop's" review regarding the front desk staff being unavailable. They were helping one of us get into our room. Her key didn't work and it wasn't demagnetized so one of the front desk staff went up to try his master key. It didn't work so he was using tools to fix the problem. At one point, he called for batteries from the other front desk staff and he made a quick trip up to the fifth floor to take those to him. I can understand how this would be an inconvenience for those checking in but this was a case of them going above and beyond to help us with our problem. I'm sure you would also appreciate them asking check-ins to wait ten minutes so you could get a lock fixed to enter your room. (THANK YOU, CAMERON AND SCOTT!)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

This place is loud. You can hear everything that's going on next door. That's my biggest issue. People talking, toilets flushing, loud hallways. Creamer in my room was 6 months old and rock solid. I waited at check in for at least 10 minutes as the front desk person was away helping another guest. He was the only one on duty and left a note that he's away. Who knew when he was going to come back. The dining room is located at the front door, as I came in around 10pm to check in there was a table of boisterous college age guys seated with empty beer and wine bottles. What a great first impression for the arriving guests. HG needs a new architect. So as you can imagine, I've arrived late after a day of traveling, all I want to do is go to my room and sleep but I am kept waiting at check in, not knowing how long the front desk person is going to be away, and have to listen to a table of drunk college students, and the next morning my coffee creamer is rock solid.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2015

This hotel is a good basic business hotel with easy access to campus and downtown core (at least by car). Breakfast is good - servers are uberfriendly - helps start my day on right foot. Beware, frequently booked out by traveling college sports teams. Basic heath club. From my POV best thing about hotel mini convenience store that's open late with beer, food, toiletries, etc. Only downside: surrounded by fast food and strip mall wasteland: need car for more interesting restaurants,e tc.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business