“Order your pie right away and you'll be THRILLED!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #570 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I went there to meet family and sat inside. Based on the reviews I read, we planned to order right away so the pizza could start cooking. This strategy worked! Yes, it took 45 minutes to cook it, but after you receive it, you'll see why. It's AWESOME. It is a delicious pizza and the service was very very good. I normally am a thin crust eater, but because it's Giordano's I went all in and got the deep dish stuffed pizza with 2 toppings. I only had one piece and a very good small house salad that had a delicious dressing. We will definitely return. They also had a nice simple but quieter patio outside for those who don't like the din of the crowd.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was coerced into a Giordano's in Chicago and was blown away. This Columbus location served up the Chicago menu perfectly. The stuffed pizzas are a long bake, so go when you have free time, but the food is great!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were very disappointed in this location. Pizza was cold. Dishes were dirty with cheese caked on them. We had an individual deep dish, small deep dish and gluten free pizzas. We knew if would be about 45 minutes after ordering from prior experience however it was an hour. We were one of the first to arrive so I would not have expected them to be behind on orders yet.

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our Polaris location. We take guest satisfaction seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Polaris TA Review" in the subject line.
Ana

Reviewed 30 July 2017

First time dining at this establishment. Arrived today and checked in, they took my name and number and said they would text when my table was ready. A few minutes later I received a text to preorder at the Hostess stand to save time so I went to the stand and made my order only for the system not to be working. About 10 minutes later the hostess came to me and said the system was back up and I ordered, just at that moment we were seated (waited about 25 minutes for a seat).

Our server came out, took our drink orders and picked up our preorder ticket. She kept the sodas coming to us, only once letting a cup at our table go dry, thats a positive in my book. The negative is she did not acknowledge our "thank you" and such when she brought the drinks, just sat them down and walked away.

About 45 minutes to an hour after being seated our deep dish pizza arrived. While eating it I had to beg for a refill (that was the one time she let our cups go dry) and she never came to check to see if we needed anything or if the pizza was alight.

As for the food itself, pizza was pretty good, flavorful and perfectly cooked and really do not have any complaints about it.

Another server came and bought me another drink and a few minutes later our server brought our check. In an out we were there almost 2 hours.

If the server had been friendly and more personable I would give this a 5 star rating, especially when I seen how other servers interacted with their customers, ours may have been having a bad day or was overwhelmed but regardless she did not give us the feeling she wanted us there and the tip I left hopefully reflected on that.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My family a party of 6 arrived at 1:30pm on a Saturday afternoon. We were told there would be a 45 minute wait but was seated within 20 minutes. Our server DANNY H greeted us immediately and took our order. Our drinks were served within a couple minutes and our 3 appetizers were served within 10 minutes. We were told our pizzas would take between one hour and one hour and fifteen minutes. Our 2 pizzas were delivered to our table in just a little over an hour. Pizza was delicious and DANNY H did an amazing job in keeping our glasses filled the entire two hours we were at the restaurant.