Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance HotelsUS$136
PricelineUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
FindHotelUS$136
Expedia.comUS$136
HurbUS$153
All reviews rooftop pool concierge lounge valet staff business trip the room was nice wedding conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021

The hotel staff was amazing, the rooms were clean, valet went above and beyond (Miles assisted me several times over the weekend). If we have to stay in columbus again this will be our hotel of choice!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Great hotel and amazing valet staff. Miles and all the other valet drivers took excellent care in getting my vehicle to me quickly each time I needed it. I was running around town a lot, but each time they greeted me well, helped open doors, and were very friendly. Keep up the great work valet staff! The hotel stay was enjoyable and the room was nice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2020

I stay in hotels pretty frequently and Marriott, typically Renaissance specifically, is usually my preferred chain when I can't get a nice boutique hotel.

I stayed here unexpectedly when traveling home for a funeral. I was shocked to find out how much was restricted due to covid-19 (restaurant not open at all, cannot order dining via the app, must call ahead for an overpriced, basic breakfast order, gym had a sign saying it was not opened, etc.) and the price was around what it usually is regardless.

The manager on duty did make things right during checkout when we let them know nobody told us about the restrictions upon check-in. Since we were traveling in a pinch, we really expected to be able to eat at the hotel that night. She waived our valet parking fee, which I appreciated, but then when I got home and checked my bank statement I was charged significantly more than my receipt said. I'm waiting to see if the charge falls off in a few days, but if it doesn't I guess I'll be making a call to customer service--especially considering an amenity hold shouldn't be put on a card (if that even is what this is) when no amenities are available.

Just disappointed all around.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I stayed here for 15 days & the staff was great. They were always so kind & respectful, specifically Miles & Maddie! Definitely looking forward to seeing them again during my next business trip. Crossing my fingers that the gym will be open by then!

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2020

The staff was very kind and professional! Rooms were clean and looking great. I was surprised at how our kind valet, Miles Marchese, this morning was so lightning fast with our car! Would return here!

Date of stay: September 2020