1,022 results
All reviews executive floor great hotel shopping and restaurants north side fire pit room service breakfast buffet a great stay comfortable beds business trip easy access fitness room fitness center enjoyed my stay hot tub front desk staff parking lot
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We were about to stay here a night since the price was amazing while visiting Columbus in mid-June, but didn't after encountering issues with this property! When we walked into the lobby, I was struck by an extremely overpowering air freshener smell that went throughout the lobby. It smelled like you were inside a bottle of men's cologne. I then walked through the hotel just to see if it was just in the lobby only, but I could smell it everywhere except for the guest floors. I then checked out the 9th floor, the executive floor which we booked, and was struck by a musty smell in the hallway. We then cancelled our reservation and ended up staying somewhere else for the night. After I left this property, I couldn't stop coughing and had a very difficult time breathing due to one of the strongest air fresheners I've encountered at any hotel. I still don't understand why some people like it, but it's not a healthy smell to be around. I would only consider checking out/staying at this hotel in the future after they do a full renovation and get rid of this awful overpowering smell. I am beyond extremely disappointed with this property, and would not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially people with strong allergies!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Nancy H, General Manager at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Reviewer,
I am truly sorry you were affected by the air freshener scent at the hotel. Our goal is to provide an inviting environment for all our guests to enjoy. We will make sure to monitor this to determine if this impacts others that are allergy sensitive. We do hope you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Beautiful room! It was very clean and the pillows were feather, so I slept very well. As a single woman traveling alone, I felt safe and the huge mall across the street was a definite bonus! I would recommend to all my friends and family if you need to stay near Columbus. ( I was there for a college visit)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nancy H, General Manager at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Kristy,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! Our goal is to provide the best customer experience and it sounds like we achieved this during your stay. Thank you also for recommending our hotel to all your friends and family. We look forward to your next visit, hopefully to visit OSU!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I was heading to Florida and needed a night on the road. This place was close to the interstate and reasonably priced. Staff was super friendly and the hotel is immaculate. Room service was prompt with the hot food hot. This is one of my favorite hotels.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Lawrence,
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! I'm so glad to hear that we are one of your "favorite hotels". I hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back through Columbus, OH. Safe travels to Florida!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stopped here on the way to Cleveland...one of the hotels with rooms left late at night. I've never stayed at a Hilton - price was okay - room was fine and clean - bed wasn't that comfortable. If you want breakfast you have to pay $10 for it...I'm used to free breakfasts...Had Neutrogena products which I like...noticed the peep hole had a cover over it that you push out of the way to see who is there...thought that was interesting...people were nice...lobby looked nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great time using the pool and the hot tub and the workout room during our stay. Beds and the bathroom were great.
We also took advantage of their shuttle service to restaurants and bars nearby

Stayed: September 2016

Dear Donald,
Thank you for taking time to write a review on about our hotel. I'm glad you were able to enjoy all our hotel amenities during your Columbus trip. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the Columbus area.