“Wanted to take it home with me”

Wexner Center for the Arts
Ranked #62 of 166 things to do in Columbus
More attraction details
Owner description: Performing arts center features films, art and other activities throughout the year.
Reviewed 30 April 2017

A real must for anyone into contemporary art and film. It is also a world renowned building by Peter Eisenman that is worth photographing as an outstanding example of Deconstructivism. I visited twice- once at night for a film and then the next day for the exhibitions. They offer a really well curated program and I wish I had such a dedicated and diverse institution like this near me to visit.

All reviews
"venue"
in 3 reviews
"osu"

Reviewed 1 March 2017

went and saw the Monet collection here and it was wonderful the staff was super knowledgeable and friendly. We will indeed be going back as soon as our schedules allow.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I came here to see a film, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the art that is on display. Parking is very close on campus, and it's an easy walk from the parking garage. I look forward to attending more events at this venue and seeing the art.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

There are always a variety of exhibits or shows here. They cover a wide variety of mediums and change regularly. There is much to absorb on each visit so almost everyone can find something thought provoking with each exhibition.