“Great authentic Thai”
Review of High Thai'd

High Thai'd
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Great service, good wine list, awesome food! We sat at the bar to watch tennis, enjoyed a bottle of wine , and enjoyed the company of a local who patronizes the restaurant 3 nights per week. That says a lot about the loyalty of their customers.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Delicious! Best Thai we've had in some time! We had a Red Curry and our young person had the chicken satay. We also had tofu triangles that weren't spectacular, but the rest made up for it.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I had the Seafood Coconut Soup & Seafood Red Curry. It was all right but not great. The red curry lacked the richness that I so love. I don't think there was enough coconut milk in it. In addition, I found several hairs in my rice.

1  Thank Mommamia1217
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I've been going there for two years now. Delicious food, big servings, not expensive. Very friendly service, fast take-out service. My only complaint is the bathroom - sometimes it just isn't clean enough for a restaurant, soap's missing a lot.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

The Pad Thai is everything I expect from the dish: peanut-y, not at all spicy, with lime. Service is fast, especially for takeout.