“Get the Trio! Guac, salsa, Queso! Yum!”
Review of Barrio

Barrio
Ranked #41 of 1,984 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Cool bar/restaurant for Mexican food and margaritas! Great selection of beer too! I've never tried something I didn't like! Tacos, queso, all delicious!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Fun place for an afternoon hang. Great bartenders. Awesome waitstaff. Cute decor.

The tacos are yummy. While not authentic, they are interesting interpretations of tacos--Cleveland style.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This place hit the spot. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table but once we sat down, despite the crowds, service was quick and we had s great experience. The tacos were excellent. Building my own was fun and the options are endless. The Green Goddess shell is fantastic if you like guacamole. Prices are good too. Definitely on the list for a return visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had brunch on a Saturday and it was awesome! The biscuits and gravy were spicy and fantastic. Also had the brioche bread pudding which was excellent. The blood orange mimosa also had a great flavor and wasn't overly sweet. The guac was also one of the best I have had. We also had great service - funny and efficient.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have eaten tacos everywhere, including Mexico, and was absolutely amazed by the quality of the Tacos at "Barrio". You can customize them by providing your choices in a pretty wide list of potential ingredients - your combinations would likely result in a great surprise to your taste. The attention was casual and extremely friendly and the price was just right. I highly recommend visiting these folks when in Cleveland