“Beignets ❤❤”

The Bourbon Street Barrel Room
Ranked #10 of 2,000 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bourbon Street Barrel Room in Tremont offers a relaxed, casual, fun atmosphere while serving authentic New Orleans style cuisine by Southern Louisiana native, Johnny Schulze. Chef Johnny's Creole and Cajun inspired cuisine includes classics such as: gumbo, jambalaya, crawfish etouffee, & beignets (just to name a few). The Bourbon Street Barrel Room also features 30 rotating craft beer handles from some of the best breweries in the world, as well as ALL the classic New Orleans cocktails made with love and care. Located in the heart of historic Tremont on Professor Ave next door to the award-winning Fahrenheit restaurant, BSBR features an open split-level room with bars on both floors creating an exciting late-night experience until 1am on the weekends! BSBR is also open for lunch on Fridays & Saturdays, and offers an authentic New Orleans Brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We love the culture and beauty of the French Quarter and this place definitely makes you feel like you are back in NOLA. Gas lamps, balconies and amazing woodwork. The beignets were amazing...hot and fresh. Our other breakfast was good too--but not as real as being in New Orleans. Overall, a great dining experience and I would recommend people going if they want to feel a bit of the beauty of New Orleans.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We visited the Bourbon Street Barrel Room for the first time over the weekend. My husband and I are both Bourbon enthusiasts and were initially drawn to the extensive whiskey list. While the Bourbon didn't disappoint, the real stars of the evening were the food and the excellent service. We started with some hush puppies as an app, which were great and the bistro sauce is insane. I ordered the Shrimp Po boy and my husband had the Jambalaya and both were fantastic. We finished with the beignets, which you MUST have when you go there. To be honest, all their desserts sounded heavenly. The atmosphere was fun, funky and the staff were all helpful and friendly. Our server was knowledgeable and helpful, and helped us to have a wonderful night out! Oh, and to top it all off, the prices are more than reasonable for the quality of food and the great atmosphere! Definitely come out to Tremont to try this gem of a restaurant!

1  Thank 956dianec
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Great food at a great price. Parking is in high demand. But found a spot very close. Feels like you are in New Orleans.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Growing up in Louisiana, I took for granted all the wonderful food I was able to enjoy whenever I wanted. After moving to Ohio, I found it difficult to find anything that came close to a taste of home. 3 years ago I was feeling incredibly homesick around Mardi Gras and I stumbled upon their website. I immediately decided this would be my best chance at a decent Mardi Gras celebration here in Ohio.
I was the first customer through the door that day and I had such a wonderful experience that I have been back numerous times. I have always enjoyed excellent service and the food is superb! Chef Johnny truly puts his heart and soul into the food,
If you haven't been - GO! You won't regret it!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

You will love the decor! The ceiling has been opened up so the second floor looks down on the first. Beautiful woodwork on the walls. There is plenty of bar/standing counters to wait with a cocktail as they do not take reservations. We were told it would be a 20 minute wait, but 10 minutes later a table was ready. The food is very good and moderately priced. Great cocktail menu reminiscent of New Orleans.

1  Thank outandabout0907