“Order with the app!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #1,011 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 5780 Broadview Rd in Parma. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the Naked Chicken Chalupa, $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have found the best way to order from this location is too use the Taco Bell app.
They have not gotten one wrong since I started ordering it thru that and I have gotten lunch food when I ordered breakfast at 9am before. SO that should tell you something lol.