“Canoli”

Ranked #1 of 13 Quick Bites in Cleveland
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG! It's like perfection. The pastries, but especially the cannoli are sweet and yummy. I have spoken to many who have been to Cleveland and they all also drool over Presti's. This is a must stop in Cleveland.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Liked the arrangements. You have to take a number and wait for your turn. The place is pretty large; they sell sandwiches, pastries, cakes, pizza (of course), coffee, ice cream etc. There are regular tables and chairs with a view of the street to enjoy your food. I ordered a meatball sub and it was a huge one. The sauce was pretty tasty and the meatballs were huge. Prices were reasonable and it was pretty busy on a Sunday morning.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I love this place, love to see all different breads, muffins...it's just hard to look for parking...

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We went here for lunch because most of the restaurants in Little Italy were closed on a Monday. We had a meatball sandwich, which, fairness, I will say was good. But as far as other Italian sandwiches and lunch items, it was disappointing. The sides offered were chips and cole slaw. What self-respecting Italian restaurant serves cole slaw as a side? The pizza was premade. When I asked how it was reheated, the clerk said she would put it in the toaster oven. In fact, most of the lunch items looked like they were made that morning. Some of the pastries and cookies looked good, but I noticed the cannolis were already filled. Cannolis should be made to order so the shell doesn’t get soggy. Service was friendly and there was lots of indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Do NOT buy their “ mini” pastries on a platter. I bought $200 of pastry combinations and asked for 20 of each kind....plus 1 lb. of kolachy . I only received 13 cannolis out of 20 ....and on the others... The portion size was 1/3 the size of a regular piece in their show case....The size is so so small —it’s like “ how small is small before it’s too small”.
A regular size is $4.00 — they charged me $1.75 for a 1/3 of a $4.00 piece. The cheesecake diameter is 3/4 of an inch and fits on a teaspoon for $1.75 a piece.
I got ripped !!!
I would have paid for a regular piece and given them an extra 25 cents to cut it in half !
Well I certainly learned my lesson!
But now ...I don’t have enough food for the wake!
I am upset!!!