“Not what I paid for.”

Ranked #163 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We have been wanting to go on the Nautica Queen for sometime and before we know it summer is over. So this summer we made a point to go on a dinner cruise to see Cleveland all lite up at night.
We deciced to do the Luau cruise, thought it would be fun to listen to caribbean music while we cruise. Well we only heard one caribbean song and the food was not that great. One would think if you read that their will be caribbean music played on a luau dinner cruise that is what you would hear. Not at all. The couple we sat with said the same thing. They heard more country music. I asked our server and she was not sure, and agreed with us. I called to complain about the music and ask why. I was told by Collen that Christie would have to call me back. When she did she told me that she talked with the DJ and our servicer and that carribean music was played. I am sorry, but the Electric Slide is not carrbean and that is not good customer services when you don't believe the paying customer. She did say she was sorry and that they are taking it off the menu of cruises to choice from. Good idea. They may also want to stop sitting guesses by the mens bathroom. Not a pretty view when the door is open, or left open when a guest is in there.
I will say the views of Cleveland are amazing at night. We will not be going on the Nautice Queen again. You may want to try the Goodtime III.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was an enjoyable several hours on the lake. We saw the city skyline from a different perspective. Brunch was good, although not a gourmet meal by any means. The service was outstanding. Our server helped take plates back to our table. He found us for drinks no matter where we were on the boat. He made the time on the cruise more enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great time! Nice cruise, good food, interesting info about the area & super impressive customer service! :)

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had an amazing time. The cruise was excellent. The buffet was great. It had a lot of choices and I loved that we were able to have seconds. We enjoyed the great music and danced the night away. It was my boyfriends birthday and he had never been before. We will be going again in the near future. Great times!!!

1  Thank Kamileigh H
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We was out on the eclipse tour. The boat is niceans the tour was wonderful. There is a lot of space up top to see everything. Now the buffet is another story. The menu said salad bar, yes that meant salad mix and 3 dressings. No cheese, no croutons, or extra vegetables. I have seen better at a pizza shop. To be honest the mash potatoes was the best food on the buffet. The rice was next in line. You have to pay extra for a soft drink, which we though would be included. $3 per drink ams I am talking small plastic cup. We got drinks and water, and we ran dry over 3 times cause our server who was nice by the way had to many tables. The other party at our table was upset about drinks also. When we was up top we saw other servers up top getting drinks for their tables, we never saw our till he wanted paid. We would go again if we could just do boat tour and no food. Would have rather had lunch before getting on boat. The staff was very friendly.