“Wonderful! ”

Ohio City Burrito O.C.B.
Ranked #211 of 1,922 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Located at the corner of W. 25th and Bridge Avenue. Across the street from the West Side Market. Look for our Skellie Burrito Dude hanging from the side of the building!
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My family went to the Indians game over the Labor Day holiday and had dinner from Ohio City Burrito at Progressive field. I offered the chicken burrito and loves it! Not to filling and a wonderful mix of chicken, rice, guacamole and sour cream. I'm not a fan of black beans so had them leave them out. The roasted corn on the burrito was especially tasty! My family had veggie and pork burrito bowls and enjoyed them very much. The wait staff at the stadium were very friendly and attentive to making the meal exactly the way we wanted. Now I need to go have lunch at their restaurant. Good job Ohio City Burrito!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Very good burritos and tacos. I especially like the chicken, and the refried beans, but really you can't go wrong. Service is fast casual style, where you specify your order and pay at the counter. Seating available.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Recently tried this place and enjoyed the barbacoa burrito. Also got a chicken bowl. I prefer chipotles burrito bowl to here. The burrito was very tasty. The food has more of a homey Mexican taste. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Very delicious freshly made burritos. Like Chipotle, but more local and better tasting. Hours are not extensive from what I recall, but I have returned several times.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Stopped in after shopping at the West Side Market. It was a good place to stop in for a quick bite to eat. The food selections are basic (burritos and tacos). I got the basic burrito with a side of chips and guac. The burrito was fairly basic with nothing that stood out. The guacamole was really good and i would recommend it. Seating was limited and close to the door. Every time someone opened the door it let in the arctic air (it is winter in Cleveland!) and made it impossible to take your coat off.