“Something different”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Johnny Mango's stands out with its eclectic menu. The food has a Mexican / Caribbean / Asian flair. It has options for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free diners. Interesting, healthy juices and shake options. Great for Sunday brunch. Very few desserts and no soda pop on the menu, so not the place for "something sweet."

Street parking only so, depending on the time of day, finding parking can be challenging.

It's in Ohio City, a charming Cleveland neighborhood.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I came on a Saturday afternoon. I had the deep fried tofu and chips/salsa. The salsa was perfect and fresh, not to salty. Its so nice to see an independent restaurant. This neighborhood has really come back. They had an interesting brunch menu.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I always think this place is a little strange, but I always like it. The menu is a bit all over the place which I'm sure adds to the oddness, but I've never had anything I didn't like so thats the upside! We really like the fresh juices, and the pad Thai is my favorite entree. The portion size is huge and I usually share it especially if it's lunch.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I really love a menu with good variety, and Johnny Mango is just that. From Mexican inspired meals to ones with an Asian flare, you can't go wrong at this cute and quirky little restaurant. I personally am a fan of their freshly squeezed juices that come in a lot of different flavors. By far my favorite item on the menu is their fried rice...they have this AMAZING lime sauce that accompanies it, instantly making it one of my favorite go-to meals in Cleveland.

If you are in Ohio City, definitely check this place out!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Loved it! The nachos were phenomenal and the vegan pad Thai was the best I've ever had! Generous portions and friendly staff make this place a hit! Already planning my next visit!!!!