“Fun vibes, good food”

Taco Tonto's
Ranked #344 of 1,881 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The vibe I got when I walked inside told me this place was fun; bright walls, music. The food didn't disappoint either! I had a tostada. It was so good! I love how you can customize everything to your liking with tons of add-on options. I also had a delicious mango margarita!

It wasn't too busy for a Friday night.. no wait at all. Friendly service. I will be back!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent margaritas as well as El bigo burritos all for a good price. Place is small but rarely have a problem getting a seat. Good eats!!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent margaritas as well as El bingo burritos all for a good price. Place is small but rarely have a problem getting a seat. Good eats!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Kent and loved Taco Tonto's. I was excited when I found out there is a Taco Tonto's in Lakewood! It is just as awesome as the one I love in Kent plus they have a full bar and a nice dining area. I love the combo burrito. I add sour cream, cilantro and tomatoes. Yum. I get the El Biggo to have leftovers for lunch.

They also have a nice selection of beers and great service.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I love the variety of burritos and cocktails at Taco Tonto's. Their daily specials keep me coming back on Thursdays. The staff is fun too.