“Great Taco Night”

Si Senor Restaurant - Kamm's Corners
Ranked #316 of 1,881 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Stopped here for lunch and it happened to be taco Tuesday. They vary in price and you get your choice of about 7 different tacos. (all vary in price starting at $1.25) After you receive your tacos they have a small mini bar that you can add your toppings. The food, atmosphere and staff are excellent. Can't wait to try the rest of their menu!!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Pretty standard Mexican fare, but always executed well. Service is always good, and they are very accommodating for families.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The restaurant itself is a gem-old building and nicely renovated but stays true to the old style. The food is wonderful and they accommodated my request to do a substitution which made my meal even more satisfying. Great prices and very friendly staff--give this place a try!

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Just passing through and needed lunch. The staff was friendly and helped my husband order exactly what he wanted from the diverse menu. Good guacamole!

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went here this past weekend. We were seated right away. Enjoyed the free chips and salsa. We had the sampler. Right there we were full. I had the #45(chicken and steak fajitas). We had so much food left over to take home. Drinks were refill frequently. Great service. My husband wants to go again.