We generally have a high regard for this chain so we were disappointed. Here is the good and bad
Extremely friendly staff that treats you like family. The managers are all warm and friendly and handle all requests to your satisfaction. I also thought the fitness center was decent with big towels. I also liked the 2 pm check out time extended to me.
- Only valet parking at $ 18.- daily. Best bet is to get a 7 day parking pass for garage # 1. This cost $ 30. Two blocks walking is not a problem for us.
- The building is getting warn down and needs retooling. The toilet broke down 3 times and the refrigerator leaked on the floor. The carpeting has stains and the cocktail table in LR was in bad shape.
- The A/C did not work well and the control is in a very bad location behind a lamp.
- The self serve laundromat was very expensive and only 2 machines working.
- Breakfast is extra and I found the dishes were often dirty.
My suggestion to readers is to go to the Holiday Inn next door which was newer and much cheaper. This means an extra 75 yard walk to the Cleveland Clinic, but you have use of the parking lot next door on weekends.More
- Free Wifi