“Pleasantly Surprised...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jbowsher1...
Bellefontaine, Ohio
“Pleasantly Surprised...”
Reviewed 17 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

After reading a few crappy reviews about key issues, I was worried about booking this apartment...but I am glad I did!! We enjoyed our stay very much. I received a text on the day of arrival that told me to contact her if we had any issues at all. There was some small confusion at check in, but on my part..not for lack of information and she answered right away. We will definitely stay here again :) Super clean, cute decor and the kitchen & BR's had your basic needs covered.

Date of stay: February 2020
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.