Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Wow!

If you cannot find a candy you like in this place, you are not living! They have everything! We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Amy V
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Memories

Want to relive your youth? Stop by B.A. Sweeties and enjoy the candies of long ago. Want ice cream... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$65.00
from US$58.00
from US$42.00
More Info
All reviews sweet tooth jelly belly huge selection soda shop tractor seats huge warehouse shopping carts willy wonka gummy bears rows and rows fun stop worth a trip cleveland area whole family lots of fun bulk childhood
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

What a great place. If there is a candy, they have it. What a great time. Found candy items from my childhood. Worth a trip.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I can safely say I have never stepped into a more amazing candy haven than at the new b.a. Sweetie Candy Company location! I love the side golf course addition. Even Willy Wonka would enjoy a visit here to find all his favorites!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The candy store has a lot of options for candies and sodas. The ice cream Shoppe is fantastic with delicious ice cream. The tables have tractor seats and swings which makes it really unique.

Some of the candies were unique but I have seen most of the types in other stores.

1  Thank Janetta R
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Worth the stop if you like ice cream and candy. We stopped in the Soda Shoppe first which proved to be a great choice! Prices were super reasonable. My husband and I split the Tin Roof Sundae. The Banana Split was shared by our friends. Then, be prepared for the Candy! It is a warehouse filled with every kind of candy that you can imagine! They also have about every flavor of pop(soda) in bottles. Be prepared if you have kids along. You will not go out empty handed! If you have not exhausted your sugar high, miniature golf is available. It was in the 90s the day we visited so we passed the n the golf.

1  Thank Kristie P
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Went here with 3 kids (14, 11, 10) and they thought they were in heaven. There was every candy you can imagine and more. There was also 200 different kinds of soda. The place was huge with aisles and aisles of candy. Definitely worth a stop especially with kids.