All reviews room was clean rapid transit station hard boiled eggs park and fly rta train cleveland airport leave your car an early flight the breakfast area continental breakfast nice hotel yogurt the shuttle driver we've stayed would stay here again downtown area rock roll hall of fame
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great location close to the airport. Clean, modern rooms and a great staff too. Staff at the front desk was very helpful in arranging transportation to the airport early in the morning. Check in and check out we're both a breeze.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

When I first saw this hotel I raised an eyebrow at the low price. After seeing the reviews on great renovations, we went for it. The receptionists when we checked in at 5 were friendly. Check in was efficient.The rooms were clean and free of odors. After traveling all day we were so looking forward to a goodnights sleep. We went to bed listening to a baby next door crying, the walls are thin. At 2:30 am we heard a man yelling. He went on for about fifteen minutes and someone must have screamed at him because he started yelling profanities and went on for another thirty minutes. I called the front desk and the phone just rang and rang. I kept trying and someone finally answered the phone. He first tells me they know about it. He then said they are sending security up. He then said they have called the police. The noise went on for another 20 -30 minutes. I lost track because I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. We had room 227 facing the back. Cars kept going by in the parking lot with loud music. I understand things happen.But I believe the disorderly men on the second floor could have been dealt with in a shorter amount of time and more professionally ie: escorted off the premises.The phones should have been answered and the guest told what was going on. When I mentioned this to the receptionist the following morning she had no idea what happened. I find it strange that the police came the night before and she had not heard about it. The guy must have been lying to get me to leave him alone. She gave me a very insincere ," I'm sorry" and "have a nice day". So sad. You might want to take your chances that no one is making noise on premises.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Idreamov
lq1029gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I sincerely apologize for all the inconsistencies that occurred during your stay. I have spoken to my staff regarding this occurrence and how certain situations can and will be handled more efficiently in the future. Best Regards.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Very nice clean comfortable room, I am a fan of La Quinta as they always provide great value and comfort for the money!!! This one is no exception, staff is very friendly, breakfast good would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
lq1029gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments. I will post your comments for all our employees to see. Best regards!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel is near the airport, across the parking lot from the rapid transcend center, and 25 minutes by car from the waterfront. A perfect location. Depending on the a landing pattern at the airport you might hear planes but we only heard them 1 night. Breakfast was great and the server did a great job of keeping everything filled and hot.

Room Tip: This hotel has just gone through an update so once and a while you might find something that isn't quite finished.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I have been using LaQuinta for years now and I have always had great, friendly service. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and with the new remodeling it is even nicer that before, but the employees make the place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple