US$160
US$94
US$91
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$156
Best Western Adena Inn(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$105
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$148
US$129
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This place is not clean... it's IMMACULATE! Attention was taken to every detail! Large house with a/c in the bedrooms. Bathroom is shared, but robes are given. Thankfully, we didn't have any awkward moments when we were there. Great history lessons about the different suites. TV was downstairs in the media room, none in the bedrooms. Definitely felt like I was given a sneak peek into the past by staying here. There was an older man there, we didn't know if he was a guest or if he was taking care of the house. It wasn't a bother, I just didn't know if other people were there with us or not. Very inviting, warm and classic old school gem!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Yes, the house is lovely & the renovations have no impact, BUT they don’t tell you on their website or when reserving the $$ room that the 2 bathrooms are in the upper & lower hallways & shared by the 4 rooms. We adapted, but think not disclosing this information is unethical. The A/C is only in the bedrooms so even in early May it was warm & humid throughout the house & bathrooms. Also, the 24-hour buffet was not replenished for breakfast by 9:30am. We won’t stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicole M, Owner at The Mitchell House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

We are so sorry that your stay was not what you expected. It does state on our website that there are 4 bedrooms and 2 full shared baths. We assumed that you were aware of this, since you called us because you were unable to book your stay from our website at such late notice. We will make sure in the future to tell all of our call in reservations. We are a historic home and the air conditioners are in the rooms for guests comfort. Breakfast is set up the evening prior and there was still plenty of food available when we arrived in the morning. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This house is beautiful and filled with so much character!! Nicole and Patrick make you feel like your long loss family from the second they see you! I can not wait to go back !!! You will not be disappointed

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelley W
Nicole M, Owner at The Mitchell House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to having you back anytime!
All the best,
Nicole and Patrick

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I am a native to the area and have recently moved out of state . So here come the holidays and I wanted to do something different . Because I am from this area I never needed to stay in the local B&B . The Mitchell house is very lovely inside . Era decor . Original wood work through the home . The rooms are spacious . We really enjoyed our stay here and I will be back when I visit my hometown . This home is in town and on a rather busy street . If you like B&B 's don't be afraid here . I would give it 4.5 easily . The only reason I did not give it 5/5 is because I have stayed at a B&B that had private bath for every bedroom and served me stuffed french toast for breakfast . Hard to match or beat my idea of 5 .

Room Tip: All bedrooms were upstairs . The price per night was $1.00 more than the normal chain hotel (local).
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tami K
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Had a good stay at The Mitchell House. Nicole goes non-stop to make sure that guests have a pleasant experience. They are doing an amazing job renovating this beautiful old house! Being an old house you can hear every creak and movement of other guests and traffic sounds and it does have a shared bathroom but it was fun to experience staying in a home of a bygone era.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple