“Great Pizza”

Augie's Pizza & Ribs
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 September 2018

If in the area, and you are searching for a great pizza, this is the place. They have carry out service, which we did.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

A local small, inexpensive favorite that makes you feel like family. I go to fine restaurants all over the world and the handmade lobster stuffed ravioli here is by far the best I have ever had. I wanted to lick the sauce from the plate. I can hardly wait to order it again and again. My wifes Veal was large, moist, and as good as it gets. While she has other veal at other restaurants it is a better bargain here at Augie's. The waitress opened a new bottle of an Italian wine. We both knew (since we both continue to be in a wine society tasting wines every month), this bottle was bad. She had no problem telling the owner Dan who came out and opened another bottle. It was easy for he and the waitress to agree the first bottle was bad. It happens and all were satisfied with the new bottle but more than that. The restaurant handled it the right way and the waitress learned what a bad bottle smells and tastes like. I wish they would expand to sit a few more tables because you get good to great food at inexpensive prices with a family like treatment. It is what every small town in America should have.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch not realizing that they weren’t open for lunch on this day. They offered to serve us nonetheless. It was a bit of a wait but that was to be expected since they weren’t open for lunch. I had a good salad and my Mom enjoyed the very cheesy pizza.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and have ordered from here twice. They load on the toppings which is not normal for most places. I found the pizza lacking in flavor and the crust was a bit too crunchy for me. That being said, my husband really likes the pizza and crust so it’s really personal preference. Give it a try and see!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is the Go To place for pizza and carry out. Eat in or take out. Super friendly staff and great service. Best real crust and quality ingredients.