“Rudest ever!”

Augie's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Showed up with a group of 18 following a hockey game. Our server and busboy treated us very well, although it was apparent that we had overwhelmed them a bit. This was a Sunday evening and the football playoffs were on. The sign said they were open until 8:00. We were watching the very tail end of an exciting game before leaving. At 8:15 with 14 seconds left to go in the game, a young man named Dylan walked over and turned off the TV and told us it was time to go. The food was pretty good, and our server was friendly, but Dylan’s behavior was outrageous. They had just made a lot of money off our group, and couldn’t wait 14 more seconds for us to leave? Won’t be back.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Augies was recommended to me by a friend who assured me that things had changed at this
Restaurant. They have a new chef who is the nephew of Augie. He is friendly and enthusiastic
And boy can he cook!!! My husband and I had 5 Star Meals. Homemade lasagna. Picked beet salad one of my favorites and Veal Jerome that was really beautifully presented and you can bet I will be back for more!! Local craft beers rounded out the meal.
Thank you for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Best crust and pizza value with quality in area. Also, Lasagna is a real treat and great value, single order feed two.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Love the Augie's pizza; best around town. The restaurant has been updated and is a nice place to go for a meal. We took our grandchildren there and ordered salads, pizza and an appetizer. We opted for the thin crust, which we never tried there before, and it was very good. Normally we either pick up or have our order delivered. The service is friendly. The chef is marvelous. A nice, reasonably priced place to eat. We are loyal customers.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I love that this restaurant has been in the same family for years! Danny, the owner, is always accessible, and everyone on his crew are all great. Delivery is always on time and with a smile. The Pizza....Fuhgeddaboudit! If you are in the area you must try it. Seriously, you will be hooked!