“Best Pizza in Area.”

Augie's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Best crust and pizza value with quality in area. Also, Lasagna is a real treat and great value, single order feed two.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Love the Augie's pizza; best around town. The restaurant has been updated and is a nice place to go for a meal. We took our grandchildren there and ordered salads, pizza and an appetizer. We opted for the thin crust, which we never tried there before, and it was very good. Normally we either pick up or have our order delivered. The service is friendly. The chef is marvelous. A nice, reasonably priced place to eat. We are loyal customers.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I love that this restaurant has been in the same family for years! Danny, the owner, is always accessible, and everyone on his crew are all great. Delivery is always on time and with a smile. The Pizza....Fuhgeddaboudit! If you are in the area you must try it. Seriously, you will be hooked!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I am not the right one to review Pizza. I only like a thin crust wood fired Pizza, and we have a couple of them in the area. But I will tell you that for some reason the Sauce that they make here is great. I tried it after seeing it written up as an award winning best sauce. They have a thin pizza (to thick for me) and a regular pizza, plus many more homemade items. So........... why am I righting this up. If you want a treat, get the pizza but just eat the cheese and sauce or whatever topping you get. Its wasteful, weird, but definitely good! And they deliver to the local area.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We were at an appointment nearby and stopped in for lunch. What we didn't realize is that they weren't actually open yet. Despite this, we were warmly greeted and offered to seat us anyway by the owner. Everything about this place was fantastic. The next time we're up in the area, we have every intention of eating here again.