“Best Pizza in Town”

Augie's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I love that this restaurant has been in the same family for years! Danny, the owner, is always accessible, and everyone on his crew are all great. Delivery is always on time and with a smile. The Pizza....Fuhgeddaboudit! If you are in the area you must try it. Seriously, you will be hooked!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I am not the right one to review Pizza. I only like a thin crust wood fired Pizza, and we have a couple of them in the area. But I will tell you that for some reason the Sauce that they make here is great. I tried it after seeing it written up as an award winning best sauce. They have a thin pizza (to thick for me) and a regular pizza, plus many more homemade items. So........... why am I righting this up. If you want a treat, get the pizza but just eat the cheese and sauce or whatever topping you get. Its wasteful, weird, but definitely good! And they deliver to the local area.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We were at an appointment nearby and stopped in for lunch. What we didn't realize is that they weren't actually open yet. Despite this, we were warmly greeted and offered to seat us anyway by the owner. Everything about this place was fantastic. The next time we're up in the area, we have every intention of eating here again.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I do not like most pizza. I only like a thin crust wood fired pizza. However, as many people will tell you this pizza crust is quite good. However, being extremely picky, I get the thin crust and usually just eat the sauce and cheese with whatever toppings that I get. It is well worth the money (in my opinion) just for the sauce/toppings which I have always refereed to as "Cannibalizing a Pizza) . And if you are like 99% of the people in the world you will find the crust very good. It has been a staple in the neighborhood for decades, and we are not a big town - so what does that tell you.

Go here and give the small guy a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have been a resident and customer of this shop for over 30 years, and while my kids and I always enjoyed the pizza, something really good happened here recently. I wasn't in the mood for pizza, so I ordered a dinner salad and a half rack of ribs. Now, I have had the ribs here before, and they had been OK, not great, not bad. The ribs I got tonight were unbelievable! Perfectly tender, sauced well but not drowned, hot, and meaty as all get-out. The salad was the same as it always has been - generous, predictable, fresh. This shop has had its ups and downs, mostly ups, over the years, but I have never had a bad experience here. The staff is always swift, courteous, and friendly. They upgraded their interior, and now it is a nice dine-in place with comfortable-looking tables and chairs and a fireplace. I haven't taken advantage of that - but I think I will. Try Augie's soon. Based on 30 years of dining there, my view is that they have their game on today. A great local independent pizzeria and restaurant. I urge people to support them - they will benefit, and so will you.