“Wonderful crepes”
Review of Paris Room Bistro

Paris Room Bistro
Description: Kitchen is open until 9 PM Tuesday-Thursday and 10 PM Saturday and Sunday. Bar is open later! Join us for Rustic French food, jazz and blues, and signature cocktails, wines and beers.
Reviewed 16 October 2015

My friends and I had a great experience here. The atmosphere is nice and cozy and the staff are friendly. The place is small and family-owned. That said, I would recommend reservations if you go during peak times because it is hard to estimate how long the wait will be. In our case, they got creative and two of us were seated 10 minutes before the remaining 4 of our party. This was not a problem at all, just interesting. We intently observed the people at the tables on either side of us polish off their delicious-looking dessert and coffee, noting that we would have to return for dessert sometime. We all loved our food; in fact three of us got the crepe of the day. The crepes were filled with a pulled chicken seasoned with tarragon and covered in the most delicious bechamel sauce. We were all thrilled with our dinners! We did not get dessert as we were headed over to Jeni's afterward. However, the desserts sounded pretty fabulous too. Interestingly, the server herself had made the apple spice cake. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

If you are looking to step into another world, listen to light music and enjoy good food I highly suggest Paris Room. From the moment you enter the alley that leads to this gem to the moment you walk out the door, you feel like you have taken a break from the normal and average. The food is great, the setting is charming and the music is just right. If I lived in Chagrin Falls I would stop every week just to soak in the atmosphere and enjoy a fine meal.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Cozy atmosphere. Our server was knowledgeable about the menu. The food was very good and the "small plates" size was perfect for our appetites.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Just go. You won't be disappointed. But don't tell too many people -- I don't want it to get so popular that I can't get a table!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Unique location with limited sitting and a small but friendly bar. Food is above average and priced fairly. Some items are better than others but is that not the case in any restaurant? Servers are very, very nice and efficient