“Good food in nice setting”
Review of M Italian

M Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The food at M is good, but not great (their fresh pizza is awesome though). However, their bar area and outdoor seating make it a wonderful place to enjoy dinner. The prices are reasonable for the amount of food.

1  Thank mitchellskolaris

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Visiting a friend who recently moved to the area and she took me here for a lovely lunch. They have a stunning dining room and an outdoor patio. I'm not sure how pricey the dinner menu is but the lunch menu was moderately priced and even had a "pick two" Special of a pizza, salad, or panini for around $13-14. Since this is a mini vacation for me I threw my diet out the window and went for the carbonara pasta which was amazing. To work off all that pasta we strolled around the cute town and took pictures by the falls. Lots of great shops too! Would definitely recommend. Restaurant is also attached to a glass blowing studio which was really interesting. I believe many of the restaurant's stunning light fixtures were created there.

1  Thank AylinElizabeth
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Our first time in Chagrin Falls on a gorgeous summer afternoon. We chose m.Italian for an early dinner and were seated on the outdoor patio. Service was prompt and courteous. We enjoyed signature dinner drinks - delicious! Our dinners of carbonara and sausage were both deliciously prepared and very generous servings. It was a very pleasant dining experience and, if we find ourselves in Chagrin Falls again, we will definitely return to m.Italian.

Burntwood T, Manager at M Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Judy, What a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of your dining experience. We appreciate it when our guests give us the gift of feedback. Hope you find yourself in Chagrin Falls soon, and please ask for me or any of our management team on your next visit. We would like to thank you in person.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A great place to sit at the bar with friends and enjoy a fancy drink and a good meal. The environment is a little on the loud side due to the hard surfaces but the air is full of energy and many beautiful people in the house. This is a really nice choice for an evening in Chagrin Falls. There's a glass blowing business in the same building and it's interesting to watch and you can even try your hand making something.

Donald, Thank you for the very nice review and rating. We appreciate it when our guests take the time to share their feedback with us. I have shared your comments with our bar staff. Thank you again!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

M Italian is a restaurant in the quaint village of Chagrin Falls, Ohio. In my opinion, one of the reasons they stand out from all the other restaurants in town is due their open air outdoor seating with a fireplace as the focal point and some comfy seating around it. The rest of the seating out there is regular tables and chairs.
M offers a pretty decent happy hour with half price hand made pizzas which are very good, decently priced alcoholic beverages and apps as well.
We ate there over this past 4th of July weekend and enjoyed their mushroom, goat cheese pizza drizzled with balsamic glaze and topped with fresh arugula. It was delicious! Also had the meatball appetizer which I think is quite good, seeing that I make my own at home and am a bit particular about restaurant quality meatballs. The sauce and the meatballs tasted very homemade. Service was also good! We sat at the bar and were offered menus in a timely fashion, orders were taken and food arrived without a super long wait. The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it’s very loud inside of the restaurant probably due to the very high ceilings. Doesn’t make for good conversation and eventually starts to become a bit irritating to me and even though we live close by we don’t go there as much as we probably would if the place had better acoustics.

Burntwood T, Manager at M Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and thoughts about your visits with us. I am very humbled that you would favorably compare our Meatball with yours! I hope you will you ask for me or any of our Management team on your next visit, we would like to thank you in person!