“Real good food and service.”
Review of Rick's Cafe - CLOSED

Rick's Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I've been working on a project in Chagrin Falls for a few weeks and stopped in with a buddy to eat. The service was good so we left a bigger tip than what would be normal. We had burgers and they were good. They came with a nice size side of french fries.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If the weather is nice, you can enjoy it on the patio or by sitting near the front of the inside of the restaurant with the French Doors open. The clam chowder was very tasty and the sweet potato fries were excellent. The burger was also good. My only complaint was the texture of the corned beef - too stringy and tough. Coffee was no better than average. Nice interior and friendly service.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

...they transfer burgers here. We were on a family trip to the area and spent the day in Chagrin Falls (beautiful place) and stumbled on this little treasure for a late lunch / early dinner. We started with the ribs appetizer and had already ordered our meals. After tasting the ribs I seriously wanted to change my meal order because they were so delicious. I am so glad I didn't because I had the best burger I have ever had here and I do not say that lightly. I finished my entire burger and I NEVER do that but it was so good I could not stop. And that is how my entire family felt because we were all clean platers that day. It was all so good. We sat on the patio which was perfect with kiddos but I will say the inside is much more bar like so I don't know if we would have eaten in there with the kiddos.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Food was just ave. prices were a little bit more than I expected and maybe a little high for what we got. we have not been back since and don't really plan on going back. might be ok for locals but not us.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

This place is a staple in Chagrin Falls, has been for years and it never changes. Great burgers and the best white clam chowder. The fries were a little soggy, that's about the only negative. Friendly service, comfy atmosphere. During the warm weather the outdoor seating is fun and adds some badly needed extra seating. Nice bar area and plenty of TV's for those who want a drink and a game. You can't go wrong at Rick's.