All reviews room was clean front desk a superior king room place to stay pro football hall of fame nice stay staff was friendly stayed nights suzanne motel katrina redicard carpet clerk television inns mall
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at this location since Febuary and the rooms are very comfortable. The housekeeper Charolette keeps the rooms so nice. Shawna and Lisa at the front desk are constantly helpful and friendly. This property has an amazing staff and management, thank you for the good year and making this my second home!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Eric C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear David H,

We appreciate your kind review of our hotel! We always like to hear feedback from our guests! I'm sure it can be challenging when you are away from home for long periods of time. That's why I'm so glad to hear that our team, including Charlotte, Shawna, and Lisa have helped in making your stay here so comfortable.

We appreciate your loyalty and wish you a safe and happy new year!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Thank you guys for the fantastic stay. Everything was clean and the customer service from Shawna at the front desk was great! Everyone is pleasant and it was very comfortable for the price! Happy holidays! Charolotte was the housekeeper, she also does a fabulous job!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Eric C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Eddie J,

Thank you for reviewing the Red Roof Inn North Canton!

We're happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team, as we always like to get feedback from our guests! Thank you for recognizing Shawna and Charlotte, as they always go above and beyond to make certain our guests are taken care of.

We hope to see you again soon and also wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

LISA AND ERIC DID A GREAT JOB GETTING ME SOME HOT CHOCOLATE. LISA IS A GREAT FRONT DESK PERSON...RRI IS ALWAYS ACCOMMODATING. I will be back to red roof in Canton again. The rooms are very nice and clean, staff is always helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Eric C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Edwin T,

Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your comments and your loyalty! We strive to make each guest experience a memorable one, and Lisa does a great job of making that happen!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Enjoy the hot chocolate!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Shawna the front clerk was awesome. Company booked my room with a microwave. I asked if there was a microwave to heat up my dinner. She said NO and offered to heat it up for me. She's went above and beyond for me. My room was clean. Nice stay. I will be back

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Eric C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Gertrud M,

Thank you for your positive review of the Red Roof Inn North Canton! I'll be sure to share your comments with our team here, especially Shawna. I'm happy to see that she helped you out with your dinner. She enjoys going the extra mile for all of our guests.

I'm also happy to see that you found your room clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I can't complain *too* much since a night here was under $60 with no pet fees, but I still have some complaints.

When I got into the room, the toilet was running constantly. Since it was nearly Midnight, I opted to take the tank cover off and see if I could make it less noisy myself. I could, but it was still broken. When I told the front desk staff in the morning, they couldn't have cared less about actually fixing it (a 5 minute and <$5 job). Then I went to take a shower. The bath mat draped over the tub edge was stained and stiff, and the shower head was caked with mold and hard water stains. Upon exiting the shower, I found only ONE bath towel! I'm sorry...this room sleeps two minimum, WHY would ONE bath towel be appropriate? As I went to grab a hand towel to dry my hair, I found both of them were stained (it appeared to by something like nail polish, so not grody, but STILL!)

And then, icing on the cake, I set my alarm for 7:50, with a requested 7:45 wake up call. At 8:15, someone banged on my door, told me the phones weren't working, and said that they were doing wake-up calls. I mean, they tried, but 30 minutes after I needed to get up was too late, and, at that point, I was rushing to the door because I had my toothbrush in my mouth and things I needed to pack in hand.

The room was nice enough, the staff were friendly, and the no-fee pet policy is great, but this hotel is not worth more than the low, low price of $60 including tax I paid for it. If you can get it cheap, not terrible.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Eric C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear ToniD1,

Thank you for your review of the Red Roof Inn North Canton. We appreciate your feedback.

My apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I am addressing your notes regarding the toilet and linen condition with our housekeeping and maintenance teams so we can improve our rooms for all of our guests.

I also apologize for the phone system not operating correctly during your stay. The phones are working fine now, but I can understand how frustrating it was not to receive your wake up call in a timely manner.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to should your travels bring you to the Canton area. Please feel free to contact me at 330-499-1970 if you would like to discuss your stay further or to make reservations for a future stay.

We wish you a happy holiday season!