US$117
US$64
Rodeway Inn(Columbus)
US$60
RodewayInn
All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbusbrewdogtammypillowsaccommodations
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The good the bad and the ugly. The good This hotel had WONDERFUL staff. So helpful. The staff let us use the breakfast room for a large gathering of people after breakfast and that was SO SO nice! The hotel seemed very clean Its located across from buffalo wild wings which is a bonus in my mind and LOTS of other good eating. The bad Our mini fridge froze all our food, which were vegetables unfortunately. Others fridges reportedly worked fine though. King bed was HIGH We were informed over the phone that there would be rollaway beds for kids, only to find out no such thing existed. Internet wasn't what I would call high speed, but it worked pretty well. NO elevator in the entire building - our 80 year old grandparents were on the top level - Never saw anything on the site indicating no elevator! Hot tub is not working. Ugly Decor is a little loud, I didn't care for the hot dog shaped vinyl bolster pillow. We came in a group block and didn't really get near some of our group, that when I had reserved I had specified we wanted to be next to. Pool is right off check in lobby area. I never really like having everybody who comes in and out of the hotel checking everyone out in the pool.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Staying in the hotel, on not one, but two occasions I heard the manager speaking ill to another employee about someone else who worked there. I believe the manager, and the other woman’s names were Tammy and Megan. Very unprofessional, and they constantly were out front smoking instead of in the back. I will never EVER go back so long as they work there, and I’ll be making sure no one else does. Those two are rude and VERY unpleasant humans.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Best W, Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Sorry your bad service.

We value your feed back, and will check into the problems you informed us about.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We enjoyed our overnight stay. Staff was courteous, friendly, and efficient. The room was well appointed and clean. We had a comfortable stay. Location was easy to find, food and shopping available nearby. Lots of choices for breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Only needed to stay one night at this hotel. That was enough for me. This was not up to our normal standard of hotels. Clearly this is old and very little updating has been done. We won't be booking this place again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

This hotel is around the corner from BrewDog and in a parking lot with lots of restaurants and stores, great location! The staff were really nice, facility was clean and the room was as described.
Cons: The hotel does not have an elevator which is weird and the pool looked less than desirable.
Overall, great stay and we would stay again.

Room Tip: Great for BrewDog visitors.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple