All reviews volleyball court fire ring nice campground stayed here campers
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This KOA is okay. It's roads are narrow and there is only one entrance, one lane to enter and exit. The sites are tight as well. We didn't use the showers since we had full hookup but the bathroom and showers were clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice Campground. Well maintained, with polite and helpful staff... The bathhouse are extremely nice and seem to be renovated or new. Nice heated pool that has shade in the evenings and full sun in the hot parts of the day. Nice catch and release pond for fishing. My only hang up is slightly uneven campsites, but most of Mohican area is uneven and probably no fix... deal with it, I'd go again and again...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

A large group of us stayed here over the weekend for a family reunion event. Several of us had various campers, rented cabins, etc. The campgrounds are very well kept, each site having its own fire ring and picnic table. Full hook up sites worked excellent. Public bathroom and shower facilities were VERY clean and well maintained. Noise level was low. Guests all seemed to be very like minded about just having a good relaxing time. The staff and family that owns the resort is on site at all times - very helpful - great people - we will for sure go again.

Room Tip: Choose camp units in the 70's number ranges 115 and 116 are awesome full hook up
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I rented a cabin here on the spur of the moment because I was on vacation and planned to go to the fair but it was too hot. I really enjoyed cabin 1 which close to the lake. Was worried at first-no air in the cabin but they did provide a fan. The best part about my stay was the pool. It was early August and 90's but the pool was chilled.
Nice fire ring and picnic table.i was hoping to put my blow up boat in the little fishing lake but the sign said no boats.I will be returning this weekend with my camper.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We needed a camper spot and this KOA was the only camping in the area with water and electricity.
The spots are extremely tight (small as well as short). It is more like a factory instead of a camping.
To be honest, this camping is in our opinion not what you expect from any KOA camping! With that said, they do charges KOA prices and this is are in no relation to what you get!

Room Tip: No spot is what you normally expect from a KOA camping
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family