See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My room was definitely under renovation and should not have been rented. Outside lighting was horrible and scary, room was creepy like a construction zone and great disarray. I did not If I hadn't been so tired I would've demanded a refund. I would not return and do not recommend.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Normally I don't travel in Ohio but I was here for the Mopar Nationals. I have seen Youtube videos where people explore abandoned malls and hotels in places like Hebron Ohio. I assume that this was an abandoned motel which some squatters decided to rent rooms in without changing it or "fixing it up." On a positive note, it was not haunted.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Darby12345
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This WAS an Econo Lodge, then a Super 8, now a Motel 6 in 2016. Went there for the National Trail Raceway Mopar Nationals. That was a mistake, as they lost the reservation. The first room was filthy and smelled of smoke. The 2nd room had wet carpet the length of the room. The 3rd room had these things wrong: door striker plate missing, door deadbolt broken, doorstop bashed into the drywall behind the door, room entry light burned out. There were cigarette burns on the sheets. The bathroom light was 5% brightness. The bathroom door didn't fit. It would only close if you threw the weight of your husky body against it. Noisy room air conditioner and a smashed-up bedside lamp. The parking lot is creepy and has an abandoned snow plow and abandoned semi trailer on it. Try not to trip over the broken air conditioner carcasses they dragged onto the sidewalks! The laundry room had "out of order" signs on 3 of the 4 machines. The only good thing about this place was the hot hot water in the shower and the ice machine in the laundry room worked. Never never never stay at this place!

Room Tip: not room 129, not room 248. For best sleep, climb in car trunk and leave lid open.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank seanmattingly68
Reviewed 31 May 2016

It's an old dated room with old dated furniture and it could use some brighter lightbulbs ... but for the price it was clean, everything worked (including very fast wifi), and I got a good nights sleep after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank PCDoc54
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This is probably the worst hotel I've ever seen in my life , I stopped here for work and the room smelled there was stains on the walls , sheets pillows , The floor the air conditioner was broken , the sheets had about 12 cigarette burns in them , there was dust and dirt all over the desk , there was something brown splashed on the walls , I noticed bikes and kids toys all over outside, so I asked what's that about, they have people living there full time that are low income that welfare put up there so it's full of low life's, I stayed 20 minutes I walked back in to the lobby and told them that this place what is disgusting and it up not staying here they did not seem surprised I should've known what type of place it was one the front desk girl look very sloppy and had a black eye , I did shoot video to send to Econo Lodge but I have no regular pictures to post here since it wouldn't let me post the video, don't stay here it's DIRTY & unsafe

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business