All reviews breakfast selection newer hotel free breakfast front desk stayed here college campus gym marriott interstate wifi lobby
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I stayed at the hotel for my son's baseball tournament -- and the location could not be more perfect. It is a mile off of Interstate 75, about a two minute drive from the ball fields, and surrounded by low price but decent places to eat, all connected by a parking lot.

This is a new hotel, with a very fresh design -- of course the Fairfield Inn and Suites are for the budget mindful, but the selection of furniture and materials (walls, floors, furniture, wall hangings, lighting) are colorful, fresh and spirited. I find it relaxing. The lobby is functional and beautiful - plenty of seating for friends to gather and talk, two large screen computers, and plenty of room. The guest rooms are standard sized but very well designed with a great TV (with the ability to connect you one's own entertainment services) as well as a very comfortable desk and chair -- a new design that is comfortable. There are plenty of outlets and the bathroom is large enough to really move around in. There is a refrigerator and microwave and plenty of drawer and closet storage. There is a large work out room for a hotel this size and a pool the kids enjoyed using.

The staff is great as well -- including the front desk staff and the people that are serving the breakfast. The women that make up the rooms were complete with their tasks by 10 am --- it seems as they are on the lookout when you leave for breakfast so the room is done when you get back. I forgot to mention the free breakfast --- plenty of protein choices daily that includes scrambled eggs, a cheese omelet, two meat choices, shredded cheese, and Greek yogurt. There is fresh fruit as well as cereals and breads with spreads --- and the waffles. The breakfast selection was more than I am used to seeing.

This is a high-value hotel (not full service) and well worth trying out. It has a great fresh design that I appreciated and a staff that made me feel welcomed. Great job.

Stayed: June 2018
Rosalinda L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback Bruce and look forward to accommodating you next time you are in the Bowling Green, Ohio area. Take care!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We stayed one night as we traveled across the country. The hotel is clean and comfortable, with a warm and friendly staff. Breakfast is good and well-rounded in its offerings. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well. A nice accommodation option in Bowling Green.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Rosalinda L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We enjoyed accommodating you and look forward to seeing you again when your future travels bring you this way. Take care!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed one night visiting college son. Hotel is new and clean. Room was very clean and smelled fresh. Beds are very soft-which was a little tough for my husband, but I enjoyed. Location is awesome if you are hanging with your college kid-right across from Football stadium. Breakfast buffet was good. Nice exercise equipment. If I had to nitpick, the tiny indoor pool was quite chilly. Otherwise, everyimg very good!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank T S

Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope to accommodate you during your next visit with your son. Take care!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Nate at the Front Desk is wonderful. He is nice and friendly and goes out of his way to be accommodating to his guests. This is a brand new hotel that was just opened in 2017 and it really shows! The hotel smells amazing everywhere you go and is the best Fairfield Inn I stayed at by far. We were going to stay in Maumee since it was by the turnpike but, ended up going a little out of our way to stay here and we are so glad that we did. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay at a new hotel that is really clean, has wonderful rooms and exceptional customer service. I wish I could give this hotel more than a 5 star review because it is much needed!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 327lyndona

We appreciate your positive feedback and will inform Nate of your compliments. We look forward to accommodating you next time you are in the Bowling Green, Ohio area. Take care!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Just off I75 at Exit 181 in Ohio. Everything here is great because it is new. Stay here for sure! Lots of restaurants in the area. Meets and exceeds Marriott’s Fairfield standards. Will definitely adjust travel plans to stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank unclespike18116

We appreciate your positive feedback and are pleased to know we have succeeded your expectations. We look forward to accommodating you next time you are in the Bowling Green, Ohio area. Take care!