US$61
Priceline
US$120
US$117
Residence Inn
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$55
Red Roof
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$103
US$126
US$122
Courtyard
US$114
All reviewshotel restaurantgreat hotelolive gardenliving roomfull servicemovie theaterscomfortable kingfront desk staffeasy chairroom was cleanwhile visiting relativessitting areasized bedkeurig coffee makerup to dateparking lotwould stay again
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express for thee nights as it was centrally located between all the golf courses we had planned to play at for this year's golf trip. We learned that the hotel had been renovated and the bar and restaurant would also be renovated in the near future. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel in general and also our room, with the comfortable king-sized bed, (although the sheets felt a little scratchy to me) a separate vanity and a modern walk-in shower. The room amenities included a mini refrigerator/freezer, microwave, Keurig coffee maker as well as the other usual hotel room amenities. Surprisingly, next to the elevators and beside the ice and vending machine, we saw a washer and dryer which would be convenient for anyone needing to do their wash!! The hotel had a large pool with a nice hot tub that we used every afternoon, A supply of towels were always stocked by the pool. Each morning, we ate a hearty and most delicious hot breakfast that was prepared to our liking at the hotel's dining room. In the evenings, we enjoyed cocktails at the bar which were ample and reasonably priced. And, not to forget, every hotel staff member we encountered was friendly, helpful, and personable. The Holiday Inn Express is centrally located near many restaurants, shopping centers, movie theaters, and bars. We most certainly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Boardman to anyone visiting this area. We look forward to staying here again next year!

Room Tip: Ask to speak to Kelly for golf packages. Perfect location for golfers!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed there 4 nights. Had other hotel booked but it was too far away from where we stayed .This hotel had room and got us in fast .Friendly service. They are remodeling but no noice or inconvenients from that. Then we only got 3 nights stay and when I checked they were able to book us the last night. Very good service. The in house restaurant was nice and food was good. I normally book my rooms with breakfast included but it worked out for us. Rooms nice and clean. Pool area nice but we had no time to use it. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnBoardman, Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for staying and for the detailed review. Hope you stay again and have time for the pool. It is the nicest and largest in the area!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel was old and needed a serious upgrade. Lobby was small and very dark not real inviting. The breakfast option was limited.

Although the bright spot was the front desk staff. Very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
HolidayInnBoardman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

I'm sorry you thought we needed an upgrade. I am surprised. Our rooms had a complete upgrade and guests love them. Our lobby has been updated and we are now redoing our front desk and adding a marketplace. Our restaurant has the menu that all Holiday Inn's have plus we always have a large number of specials. Please feel free to reach out to me. My email is mmoliterno@hiboardman.com and my number is 330-207-7314. My name is Mike.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel right in the middle of Rte 224. There are about 50 restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel and the highway is about a 2 mins drive. The rooms were very updated and clean and you can tell the hotel has been recently renovated. TJ's is a great place to grab food or drinks right inside of the hotel if you don't feel like leaving the property. Prices were reasonable and staff was nice. Definitely will be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Recently I attended a company event at the property and ended up staying. There was a well-stocked bar and great food for our event in the large meeting space. The staff was always personable and helpful both during the event and my stay. The updated room was quiet and very much a good place to get some rest. The bed was incredibly comfortable - I wish I knew what type of mattresses they use because I'd buy one! Everything in the room was meticulously clean showing a significant attention to detail. There was a good-sized mini fridge, Bath and Body Works shampoo, Keurig coffee maker, ample towels and a well thought out desk/workspace in the room. The reading lights on the side of the bed were also a pleasant surprise. Overall I had a wonderful experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area. Thanks for the great stay and hope to see you again soon! =)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business